FAQ abt Bernice

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ23 said:
So doc, more mass outing? ;p And, can you hold my hands? :embrass:

:kok:

AJ23 said:
Sorry for the OT anyway, GM did a good job on the 3-in-1 shoot, I dun see any particular reasons that IS/ARE/WAS/WERE otherwise, except COLDER DRINKS and MORE EGGTARTS!!!!!! :bsmilie:

Meanwhile guys, have fun and shoot more, and talk constructively. :)

Cold water! (tongue sticking out!)

Student,

You are really a nice guy. It is nice to see someone stand and put things back in place. I knewn about your medical qualities, but not your Zorro talent. ;) Nice to have someone like you In CS.

Gravemaid,

You shall not worry about some of these postings.

Although, I was not at the shoot, I am thankful to you for bringing a personality like Bernice WONG to the photographic community of CS.:thumbsup:

I have seen the pictures and she is an impressive model. :heart: Not easy to find such a subject to be taken in picture.

Keep up the good work!

Loupisk

The reason is you guys are making bad assumptions out of some pics posted by participants.
Such assumptions are pointed out to be wrong by the participants. But you or your friends did not want to admit it.

Deadpoet said:
Of course, I did, and a reaosn, I don't feel I need to repeat it.

Guessing? Assuming? Like your friends always did?

Deadpoet said:
By the way, how do you know I have a problem with Lydia?

There are some people who like to drag their pesonal problems from the past to impose it on other unrelated parties. I am not among this group of people. I just like to raise this point whenever I think it's happening again.

Deadpoet said:
Are you so bored you had to drag things from the past to troll me?

Please dont burn me down. I am very scared of death threat. I'll cowed into submission. :cry:

Deadpoet said:
All I see here is you just wnat to stir the pot and add more oil onto any fire there are. That is ok with me, but, when you get burn, don't cry.

I am behaving like your friends lately. :think:
That's bad isn't it?

Deadpoet said:
Yes, you are making bad assumptions.

Sion said:
Some photographers pay big dollars to photograph "pudginess".
My wife always asks me, can I make her look as good as the slim sexy pretty models she sees on Clubsnap?:bsmilie:

Astin said:
My wife always asks me, can I make her look as good as the slim sexy pretty models she sees on Clubsnap?:bsmilie:

there's something called poto-sop, and also, there's something called, "YOU R PRETTY, YOU R PRETTY"*1000times. :bsmilie:

Loupisk said:
Student,
You are really a nice guy. It is nice to see someone stand and put things back in place. I knewn about your medical qualities, but not your Zorro talent. ;) Nice to have someone like you In CS.
Ya ... i m sure Zorro is a nice guy ... but if u make an effort to meet DP or ZC, they are just as nice if not nicer ....:bsmilie:
I think everyone (maybe a few are not) are nice ppl here, esp the models .... :lovegrin:

Try the graveyards?

Sion said:
I can't understand this. Got Miss Singapore 2003 to shoot also want to complain meh.

I will be happy just to shoot Miss Singapore 1916. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
I can't understand this. Got Miss Singapore 2003 to shoot also want to complain meh.

I will be happy just to shoot Miss Singapore 1916. :bsmilie:
There wasnt a Singapore yet in 1916...

Canonised said:
Ya ... i m sure Zorro is a nice guy ... but if u make an effort to meet DP or ZC, they are just as nice if not nicer ....:bsmilie:
I think everyone (maybe a few are not) are nice ppl here, esp the models .... :lovegrin:

I've the pleasure to meet both DP and Dr Chong... I even had the opportunity to see Doc's prints with my own eyes... And I must say that there's so much to learn from them both...

And did I say that they are nice guys in person?

Cheers :)

Cheesecake said:
kek siao. u're mr.hong. :bsmilie: u can't pull a fast one over the real deal. :bsmilie:

keke
ok, no more o.t from me. haf fun discussing abt the main issue.

haha.. ok.. let's not interupt anymore. sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.