FAQ abt Bernice

Status
Not open for further replies.
waileong said:
Anyway, please don't reply in this thread, if you want to reply, start a new thread and we can argue from there. Leave the TS in peace.

and i thought this statement was rather familiar .... :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

Canonised said:
Hey brothers ..... please respect the TP and keep this thread clean.
I think most of us are already sick and tired of this no-ending discussion. If neccessary why not one of you start a new thread in the kopitiam : ST vs ZC or something like that and trash it out....:cry:

and the reply i got from you ...:thumbsd:
waileong said:
There are many people whose posts here are abrasive, crass, rude and bo liao. I don't like them very much. But to tell them to stop posting is futile. It's futile to think that I can change them, that they will listen to me. So I have to decide, when they participate in a thread, do I want to continue to read the thread or not. If reading that thread makes me hot and bothered, I don't think I'm going to.

please think before u write coz the last post u edited at least 4 times... and that's the reason why i didnt reply, coz i know you yourself are not sure what you were writing about.:think:

waileong said:
Why are you digging this up? I am not ZC, I'm not protecting ZC, I have no idea what he looks like even, what I did was offer my view about whether there was a basis to sue.

If you or your friend think that the words are defamatory, then go ahead and advise gravemaid to sue.

The facts are clear? Your friends should know that facts are not always "clear". Everyone has his own version of the "facts". If you have been in a traffic accident, for instance, you'll know what I mean. Every time there is a dispute, it is because the parties couldn't agree on the "facts" and frankly, much time in court is spent establishing the "facts" and getting your version of the facts accepted by the courts.

But notwithstanding this, even if the facts are clear, opinions may still differ, ie you may think it's defamatory and others may not. So?

Given your ability to argue night and day with everyone who crosses paths with you, I think you would also have a future in certain professions.

Anyway, please don't reply in this thread, if you want to reply, start a new thread and we can argue from there. Leave the TS in peace.

Classical example of people who cannot argue on points but create diversions. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

student said:
Classical example of people who cannot argue on points but create diversions. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

brudder .... realli need F I V E 5 thumbsups ? so serious?

Canonised said:
brudder .... realli need F I V E 5 thumbsups ? so serious?

Of course!

He gets my greatest praise for

1 Inability to read
2 Inability to quote
3 Inability to be consistent with himself (see your post #61)
4 Tremendous ability to be right and wrong at the same time - so that he will never be right or wrong!
5 Tremendous ability to create diversions and smoke!

That's 5!

Actually I can give him more than 5! But I am only allowed 5!:cry:

student said:
Of course!

1 Inability to read
2 Inability to quote
4 Tremendous ability to be right and wrong at the same time - so that he will never be right or wrong!

That's 5!

This is a classic ! :bsmilie:

student said:
Of course!

1 Inability to read
2 Inability to quote

That's 5!

hey u r damned inhuman :devil: ..........................
:sweatsm:

student said:
Of course!

1 Inability to read
2 Inability to quote

That's 5!

:hearts: you're the best!

Come on dude, don't dare to admit it?

You have posted accusation on GM b4, name are quoted clearly. I didnt say that it's in this thread. Oh, & out of coincidence, it also related to questioning of professionalism regarding whether models r putting on their bikinis in the event. All your gang speaks the same language. Maybe I am making bad assumptions? So be it. Caused u guys r always doing it without fearing of hurting someone.

You have such a short memory? Or too shameful to admit? Of trying to bully girls?

You don't need me to post up the links to remind you right?

Deadpoet said:
Lydia, sorry, I am highjacking your thread for one post,

I really hate it if someone drags me into "things" I have nothing to do with.

JSNG, trolls are out in force again? Maybe we should push up the trolls season?

What makes you think I have a problem with Lydia? And how was I dragged into this "who have some problems with Gravemaid" comment? All I said was,

JSNG said:
Come on dude, don't dare to admit it?

You have posted accusation on GM b4, name are quoted clearly. I didnt say that it's in this thread. Oh, & out of coincidence, it also related to questioning of professionalism regarding whether models r putting on their bikinis in the event. All your gang speaks the same language. Maybe I am making bad assumptions? So be it. Caused u guys r always doing it without fearing of hurting someone.

You have such a short memory? Or too shameful to admit? Of trying to bully girls?

You don't need me to post up the links to remind you right?
Of course, I did, and a reaosn, I don't feel I need to repeat it.

By the way, how do you know I have a problem with Lydia?

Are you so bored you had to drag things from the past to troll me? All I see here is you just wnat to stir the pot and add more oil onto any fire there are. That is ok with me, but, when you get burn, don't cry.

Yes, you are making bad assumptions.

Cheesecake said:
u shud be asking ur fan, gerald15388. he seems to haf the 'hots' for u. :bsmilie:

wa lau... say so loud.. plz la..
hahahha kidding.. i dun have the hots for her la..

waileong said:
Leave the TS in peace.

Leave the TS in peace?

Look at TS's response in post #67. She loves my writing!

You with your half-baked pseudo-legal jargon should be the one who should leave the TS in peace!

Ah!!!!!!!! But what do I expect from one who cannot read and quote properly!

Canonised said:
hey u r damned inhuman :devil: ..........................
:sweatsm:

That is quite true! Glad to accept that compliment!

Gravemaid said:
:hearts: you're the best!

Thank you. Anytime, madam. Anytime!

Upz for GM:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But i hate to shoot with alot of ppl.

smurfman said:
Upz for GM:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But i hate to shoot with alot of ppl.

I usually photograph one-one. There is little doubt that a one-one session allows a more "intimate" interaction between the photographer and model, assuming of course one can do a one-one shoot.

But there are also some very valid reasons for joining a mass shoot like this. I think much of the reasons were mentioned in the thread "why I do not like to join photoshoot? ( Or something like that!:embrass:

I will list a few of the reasons why I join such shoots

Just having fun. It is not necessary that everytime one joins a shoot, one need to produce some great images. Letting the hair down and play is just as important. And allows me to do things I otherwise do not do.

Making friends. Putting faces to names.

I think it is not reasonable for a newbie to ask an "oldie" to hold his hands in such a shoot. But one can also learn a lot by seeing how other photographers work! Even for "oldies" Just standing aside and watching others is itself an education.

I agreed that seeing others shoot can learn too, but with alot of ppl, there is always a time limit with almost evertything........

this is better then the elections.....
i do not know what all the fuss is about but i did enjoy viewing the final product and think kudos should be given to the photograhpers for such good pictures. Now that we have bernice wong lets get fiona xie! :)

student said:
I think it is not reasonable for a newbie to ask an "oldie" to hold his hands in such a shoot. But one can also learn a lot by seeing how other photographers work! Even for "oldies" Just standing aside and watching others is itself an education.

So doc, more mass outing? ;p And, can you hold my hands? :embrass:

Sorry for the OT anyway, GM did a good job on the 3-in-1 shoot, I dun see any particular reasons that IS/ARE/WAS/WERE otherwise, except COLDER DRINKS and MORE EGGTARTS!!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Meanwhile guys, have fun and shoot more, and talk constructively. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.