Fantasy Premier League 07-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hi! The new season is here soon. Want to join in the league that I've created? Have named it "Clubsnap League".

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues' link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code 508325-93961 to join the league.

Hi! The new season is here soon. Want to join in the league that I've created? Have named it "Clubsnap League".

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues' link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code 508325-93961 to join the league.

finally.... was waiting for ur coding...

up for the morning......

zaknafein, you can select a team with a given amount of funds. The players will score points according to how they perform in the actual games (e.g. if a player plays for more than 60mins, he'll earn 2 points, clean sheets will earn defenders and goal keepers additional points, assists will earn any players points, etc).

You could also do transfers of players (every week you have a free transfer without any deduction of points).

up for the morning......

zaknafein, you can select a team with a given amount of funds. The players will score points according to how they perform in the actual games (e.g. if a player plays for more than 60mins, he'll earn 2 points, clean sheets will earn defenders and goal keepers additional points, assists will earn any players points, etc).

You could also do transfers of players (every week you have a free transfer without any deduction of points).

ohhh, ic...
i have selected my team already... so i dun need to do anything right?

i'm in...

i'm in! ;p

wow wow more and more ppl heeheee
me first time playing ahh... gib chance preaseeee ;)

team: The Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.