Fann Wong @ Suntec, For Sg Mint


Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
#1
Hi, anyone happen to go suntec and help me look out whether is she appearing on Sunday(1.1.06) or Monday(2.1.06). Cos the news paper put sunday, 2.1.06, tks for the help, what i know is she is promoting her voice-over movie;)
 

engta

New Member
May 15, 2005
904
0
0
Melbourne/Singapore
#2
compro_1975 said:
Hi, anyone happen to go suntec and help me look out whether is she appearing on Sunday(1.1.06) or Monday(2.1.06). Cos the news paper put sunday, 2.1.06, tks for the help, what i know is she is promoting her voice-over movie;)
Went to church at Suntec earlier and saw the ad of Singapore Mint. Fann Wong will be there on 2-1-06 @3PM, 1 level below Tower Records.
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
#3
engta said:
Went to church at Suntec earlier and saw the ad of Singapore Mint. Fann Wong will be there on 2-1-06 @3PM, 1 level below Tower Records.
tks i was there yesterday
 

Raptor1

New Member
Sep 29, 2003
799
0
0
34
Singapore
kr.sg
#4
Haha,, so anybody going??
Darn.. i only have a 50mm prime.. :S wonder if that is tele enough :S
 

gryphon

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2003
1,757
0
0
39
Dry cabinet!
Visit site
#6
Try your 50mm... you should know how far 50mm can reach. 50mm cant even be considered a telephoto lens.
Unless Fann Wong is a few meters in front of you, else she will just be occupying a small section of your frame :sweat:
 

tang90246

New Member
May 31, 2005
659
0
0
42
Choa Chu Kang
www.moblog.com.sg
#7
gryphon said:
Try your 50mm... you should know how far 50mm can reach. 50mm cant even be considered a telephoto lens.
Unless Fann Wong is a few meters in front of you, else she will just be occupying a small section of your frame :sweat:
i will try to go... hope to see you there
 

eow

Senior Member
Jun 22, 2004
10,063
6
38
#9
will be going down later
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
#10
me too, liao agian will feel veri inferior among the pro cam again:cry:
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
#11
gryphon said:
Try your 50mm... you should know how far 50mm can reach. 50mm cant even be considered a telephoto lens.
Unless Fann Wong is a few meters in front of you, else she will just be occupying a small section of your frame :sweat:
50mm in not just a 5cm meh???
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom