Fancier FT-6662A or digieye pro 288 tripod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmarx

Deregistered
Feb 11, 2009
Bukit Batok
which one is better?
fancier costs abt 75
digieye is 85.
please suggest me.

which one is better?
fancier costs abt 75
digieye is 85.
please suggest me.

wat is ur setup first?

only restrict to these 2 brands?

oh man :( i got cheated at peninsular! i paid $90 for the fancier. didn't know it was so cheap.
anyway , its a fine tripod for my occasional use. haven't heard of the other one so can't compare sorry!

oh man :( i got cheated at peninsular! i paid $90 for the fancier. didn't know it was so cheap.
anyway , its a fine tripod for my occasional use. haven't heard of the other one so can't compare sorry!

It's onli $2 difference. Btw Fancier tripod actual price if u bought online is $88 onli if u self collect. If u op for delievery by post, it would be another $5. Add up ard $93. Since u got from Peninsular, u at least get to check the tripod b4 u pay so dont dont worry abt the price diff.

that 88 price is from website.

so may i know where did you get the quote for $75?Does it include the padded tripod bag?

my vote for the fancier.

it comes with an excellent ball head. legs are a little flimsy looking, and does yield a bit when u apply perpendicular force to it (the legs that is, not from the ballhead down).

website shows its supposed to handle 8kg max stuff. i placed bout 4kg on it, and its supporting it well.

anymore reviews on this 2? as i'm considering these 2 as well and also the lower end Benro.

looking for easy to carry travel tripod for taking group photos.

Thanks in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.