Famous/beautiful places to take pictures in HK?

Dec 4, 2008
hello guys!

will be going to HK in early June, staying near Olympic MTR and will be travelling to MongKok to get my camera bag/ some lenses. For this thread, i wish to find out what are the places that have scenery/structures - a must-go for photographers? hopefully near the place i stay and have good food there also! :bsmilie:

lusia

Apr 23, 2010
Lan Kwai Fong, Golden Bauhinia Square

KT1031

Nov 13, 2009
West
www.flickr.com
the peak is great. provided if its not too foggy.

Stanley bay for sunset.

& firework in disneyland :lovegrin:

Dec 4, 2008
Lan Kwai Fong, Golden Bauhinia Square
hmm Lan Kwai Fong can take what? i included it as one of my night-time activities, didn't know got nice stuff to take there.. haha.

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
hmm Lan Kwai Fong can take what? i included it as one of my night-time activities, didn't know got nice stuff to take there.. haha.
If you are into showing the hustle-bustle and night activities, why not? Remember having to look for my cousin there every time she misses her curfew! Grrrr

Oct 5, 2004
if u are into streets, can try the bird mkt near mongkok . many locals go there .

Dec 4, 2008
If you are into showing the hustle-bustle and night activities, why not? Remember having to look for my cousin there every time she misses her curfew! Grrrr
i see i see! was looking for more "landscape" type of stuff, although i usually shoot portraits. lol.

Diavonex

Sep 23, 2008
Admiralty
hello guys!

will be going to HK in early June, staying near Olympic MTR and will be travelling to MongKok to get my camera bag/ some lenses. For this thread, i wish to find out what are the places that have scenery/structures - a must-go for photographers? hopefully near the place i stay and have good food there also! :bsmilie:
Ocean Terminal multi-storey car park; veiw of Hong Kong City Skyline

Tung Choi Street (Ladies Street); street vendor

Yau Ma Tei; noen lights of Kowloon; Jade Market

Temple Street; street vendor and fortune teller

Star Ferry Terminal; cheapest ferry ride in the world; view of harbour

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
If you want, go out to the outer islands. Would be able to capture lovely island scenery and landscape.

HTH.

Cheers!

Dec 4, 2008
If you want, go out to the outer islands. Would be able to capture lovely island scenery and landscape.

HTH.

Cheers!
hmm, takes a while to travel. will be shopping around in the main districts first. if got time will travel out! :cool:

Shen siung

May 21, 2008
Qing ma bridge.
Any streets (small streets) on HK island
Lantau island for the buddha

Dec 4, 2008
thanks for all the help guys!

turns out i spent more time shopping than taking pics. lol!

did take quite a few @ big buddha though.

that golden square place is pretty far (20mins walk) so i didn't go. :)

Top Bottom