Family Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Apr 4, 2004
In my own world
Up for some comments.... Thanks. Feel that the background is abit distracting but its natural that way. Dun u all agree?

Uncropped
Family_Ties1.jpg

Cropped
Family_Ties2.jpg

Cropped version is better. Maybe you would like to consider cropping it even more tightly, just at the top of granny's scalp? That would lose all the distracting toys in the background.

Normally i'm not a big fan of these soft focus gaussian blur effects but I can see how it really adds to this photo. Good work!

Amfibius said:
Cropped version is better. Maybe you would like to consider cropping it even more tightly, just at the top of granny's scalp? That would lose all the distracting toys in the background.

Normally i'm not a big fan of these soft focus gaussian blur effects but I can see how it really adds to this photo. Good work!

Thanks for ur kind comment.

That granny is my mum and the kid is my nephew....suddenly I feel old cos looking at my mum with head full of white hair....

Witness said:
wat bout mono??

I think the background is too distracting for mono...My personal feel abt BW is it must be very simple and what a person perceived should be just simple and focus....(less objects involved)

Status
Not open for further replies.