False Claim Of Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASQ8

Mar 25, 2005
Wish to share this. Maybe of interest to all. Happened to read this just now.
Go to:
False Claim Of Identity

I don't know what to say.

Perhaps, we should continue subscribing to National Geographic as a show of respect for true blood photographers. Truly, no fault of theirs.

seems like one guy has a personal vendetta against him. He even resorted to entrapment and researched through all the past post... the method leaves an after-taste.

Fun read!

Don't forget! We also have our very own United Nations photograher man!!!!
Including:
1) United Nations Press pass
2) United Nations Polo T-shirt

Wonder if anyone remember this chap.....
:)

Singapore also boleh!

it's good to see others in the mud isn't it? Feel good about yourselves I bet?

Was reading this during lunch. Interesting indeed.

Cheesecake said:
this is funny! he has a girly name! :bsmilie:
anyway, that pretty name got dragged across the mudpool... through his own deeds

He also looks quite girly.

http://estudio.deviantart.com/ ......be very afraid

...and if you look closely, it's obvious that he is also shooting for the CIA since wearing a T-shirt with a logo automatically means that you represent that company.

Zplus said:
Geee! If you scroll down you will see him in a CIA t-shirt!
:)

Don't play play.... skali he send some stealth bombers to your house.....
:bsmilie:

Actually I don't consider him the silliest in this whole affair after looking at some of the posts on his site and at fotomalaysia. The people who believe him are even more clever. :bsmilie: (I must say, some of the posters are really damn good at leading him on and letting him trip himself up)

I wonder if he owned Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Or Hassey 2D :think:

Would anyone got the balls to pick on or question him :bsmilie:

Benign said:
I wonder if he owned Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Or Hassey 2D :think:

Would anyone got the balls to pick on or question him :bsmilie:

You mean a cheaper camera would make a lesser man out of you? How sad...

You mean a cheaper camera would make a lesser man out of you? How sad...

Sorry...I am not sad. I am just glad.....at least I know in general....people think the most expensive a camera....the betta the photographer !

p/s: I know alot of datuks who can't shoot....but yet people believed all the cocks and bulls stories they said.

Welcome to reality,
:devil:

kahheng said:
Actually I don't consider him the silliest in this whole affair after looking at some of the posts on his site and at fotomalaysia. The people who believe him are even more clever. :bsmilie: (I must say, some of the posters are really damn good at leading him on and letting him trip himself up)

Hahaha! I read too.. and they still manage to not go OT....
Good entertainment... hahah!:bsmilie:

Benign said:
Sorry...I am not sad. I am just glad.....at least I know in general....people think the most expensive a camera....the betta the photographer !

I agree... If you're ugly with a BMW, the reflection from the hood has built-in photoshop and boost chick-magnet points. Its called accessories. :bsmilie:

Benign said:

p/s: I know alot of datuks who can't shoot....but yet people believed all the cocks and bulls stories they said.

Welcome to reality,
:devil:

Thanks for enlightening me, I better go put my name down for a H2D before they sell out.

Cheers,
Photo Datuk *akan datang*

Terence said:
Thanks for enlightening me, I better go put my name down for a H2D before they sell out.

Cheers,
Photo Datuk *akan datang*
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.