[Fallenphoenix] - APAD, Things I see on my marketing day

5178412720_cbbfae966b_b.jpg

Thirds​

i like the series... nowadays the chicks/chickens I see are all featherless:bsmilie:

i like the series... nowadays the chicks/chickens I see are all featherless:bsmilie:

Thanks! Just something that I do to keep my cam in working condition~
The hairball looking chickens are the cutie pies...too bad I can't take any pics of the animals anymore. The owner got annoyed with photographers shooting his merchandise without buying it and tried to charge the photographers for shooting his chicks and ducks, which is unreasonable given that it is a tourist attraction site. Nonetheless, he was reported, so he put a 'no photos' sign up now instead.

5243308783_e7a9547efa_b.jpg

Just moved in to my new place, so haven't been doing much shoot at the market. This is my new pet dog that guards my window every night at 11pm for an hr before it disappears with a full stomach of flies and moths​

Thanks. Noobie in this forum and this is one of the threads where I actually went through every page anticipating the pix and the apt captions you label your pix with.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Thanks. Noobie in this forum and this is one of the threads where I actually went through every page anticipating the pix and the apt captions you label your pix with.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Thanks =)

68201_10150140666058084_680943083_7930534_7260721_n.jpg

The french kiss that went terribly wrong​

I apologise for lack of market pics...the markets I went to these days ve restrictions on photography =(