fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlin

Feb 17, 2006
jus took this few hrs ago, reminds me of a scene in the american beauty. comments appreciated..thnks
DSC_0020_web.jpg

graffiti
graffiti.jpg

Sorry the first shot doesnt come across well to me. Maybe there's some hidden message you're trying to convey but I dont really get it...

I like the texture and colors of the second picture. However maybe u might wanna try cropping a little of the top part away, so the top of the picture starts at the caved in part.. ?

Just my 2c

danlin said:

I like this alot. But maybe a little bit more contrast might do it good. :thumbsup:

thanks for ur comments guys, I personally like 'fallen' alot. i dunno but theres sth bt it tt draws me to think. i guess it really up to the individual artistic taste,tts y some might like some might not..

danlin said:
thanks for ur comments guys, I personally like 'fallen' alot. i dunno but theres sth bt it tt draws me to think. i guess it really up to the individual artistic taste,tts y some might like some might not..

Well said. I started by shooting alot of still life also. But moving on to some humans if possible. Maybe one day we can go shooting together. =)

i wld really love to move on to humans but i need to get a zoom lens 1st, cuz at the moment im only using the d70s kit lens. I cant possibly go up so close to strangers, they might not like it. Haha.

I like #2 better, the colours and texture is beautifully captured. #1 isn't spectacular to me, but I understand why you like it, perhaps there's a message there somewhere. Maybe if you could go closer and focus on a few fallen flowers instead of spreading the subjects throughout the frame. I disagree with Chris, I think the contrast is sufficient.

danlin said:
i wld really love to move on to humans but i need to get a zoom lens 1st, cuz at the moment im only using the d70s kit lens. I cant possibly go up so close to strangers, they might not like it. Haha.

Don't care about what they think. Just shoot la. When I shoot strangers I don't really give a damn about whether they mind my presence. Occasionally when they start to protest, then I'll smile and either 1) show them their picture or 2) zhao. Then I'll treat the experience as a nice story to tell other photographers.

Ah, the masochistic nature in me..:sweat:

Hey thnk u for the comments...=)

Status
Not open for further replies.