Faking it! (Ethics question)

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
Hi clubsnappers

No innuendo-laced replies please.

I saw a very interesting composition and juxtaposition between two contrasting types of people eg. a nun passing by a very scantily-clad woman... and their expressions.

it was spontaneous and when I returned to the same spot the next day (assuming the people were creatures of habit),

the interesting people disappeared.

Now the question I would like to ask is, do you think it is ethical to fake the scene with hired people/ planted people? And would you think the visual results would be as stunning?

Please don't copy copy this idea okay? just for discussion only :D :D :D

faking the scene will have a conclusion but no climax

Ethics??? Are lives being threatened? If no, why not do it? Lots of things are staged. If it works, why not right?

Just do it!!! :bsmilie:

unless it is a journalistic photo, which you should record at it is,

other than this, you can do whatever you like.

Ugly scantily clad girl, and hot covered-up nun?

:bsmilie:

stay off those media craP productions dear . although scripted is similar to faking

thanks to seniors and sifu for the inputs

Ethics does not apply to cats :bsmilie:

for most i think bro is not an issue but for those religious people dont know how they will react seeing such compo...

erm i am not referring to nun vs sexy as a specific instance of what i'd like to fake.

i have something else in mind though :D

Hi clubsnappers

No innuendo-laced replies please.

I saw a very interesting composition and juxtaposition between two contrasting types of people eg. a nun passing by a very scantily-clad woman... and their expressions.

it was spontaneous and when I returned to the same spot the next day (assuming the people were creatures of habit),

the interesting people disappeared.

Now the question I would like to ask is, do you think it is ethical to fake the scene with hired people/ planted people? And would you think the visual results would be as stunning?

Please don't copy copy this idea okay? just for discussion only :D :D :D

It's okay if you enact the scene in your own bedroom. :bsmilie:

It's okay if you enact the scene in your own bedroom. :bsmilie:

rusty_basket_1024.jpg

no space ! how to fit two humans in there?

As long as the scantily-clad girl is pretty, it sounds pretty ethical to me! ;-)

As long as pussy........ cats are involved... it seems ok........

i will find you and i will bite you
and throw up in your favorite shoes

i will find you and i will bite you
and throw up in your favorite shoes

You need to find me first... then, you have to see if you can bite me.... and you have to find out which is my favorite shoe to throw up in.... :bsmilie: