Faking it! (Ethics question)

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
Hi clubsnappers

No innuendo-laced replies please.

I saw a very interesting composition and juxtaposition between two contrasting types of people eg. a nun passing by a very scantily-clad woman... and their expressions.

it was spontaneous and when I returned to the same spot the next day (assuming the people were creatures of habit),

the interesting people disappeared.

Now the question I would like to ask is, do you think it is ethical to fake the scene with hired people/ planted people? And would you think the visual results would be as stunning?

Please don't copy copy this idea okay? just for discussion only :D :D :D

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
Ethics??? Are lives being threatened? If no, why not do it? Lots of things are staged. If it works, why not right?

Just do it!!! :bsmilie:

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
Ugly scantily clad girl, and hot covered-up nun?

:bsmilie:
stay off those media craP productions dear . although scripted is similar to faking

thanks to seniors and sifu for the inputs

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
Ethics does not apply to cats :bsmilie:

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
for most i think bro is not an issue but for those religious people dont know how they will react seeing such compo...

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
erm i am not referring to nun vs sexy as a specific instance of what i'd like to fake.

i have something else in mind though :D

Hi clubsnappers

No innuendo-laced replies please.

I saw a very interesting composition and juxtaposition between two contrasting types of people eg. a nun passing by a very scantily-clad woman... and their expressions.

it was spontaneous and when I returned to the same spot the next day (assuming the people were creatures of habit),

the interesting people disappeared.

Now the question I would like to ask is, do you think it is ethical to fake the scene with hired people/ planted people? And would you think the visual results would be as stunning?

Please don't copy copy this idea okay? just for discussion only :D :D :D
It's okay if you enact the scene in your own bedroom. :bsmilie:

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
As long as the scantily-clad girl is pretty, it sounds pretty ethical to me! ;-)

Halfmoon

Feb 26, 2005
Hougang, Singapore.
i will find you and i will bite you
and throw up in your favorite shoes
You need to find me first... then, you have to see if you can bite me.... and you have to find out which is my favorite shoe to throw up in.... :bsmilie:

Top Bottom