faker/scammer using my website/photos to con girls

candleghost

Dec 6, 2007
West
candleghost.com
it came to my notice that tat is a faker/scammer going around using my website and photos conning alot girls lately

My MSN is mic_tan@hotmail.COM
his MSN is mic_tan@hotmail.SG

we had been trying to lure him out , but to no avail and more and more ppl had been complaining to me and complaining about me

so in here, i want to apologise to those girls had been affected by this case, if possible help me by compiling the conversation and send to my email. Sorry and thanks

to the faker there using my website/photos and my similar msn, i got your number and this will be reported to the police, u jus wait for the polilce to come knocking on your door

this guy have the number of 84410467 and 93260613

to the faker there using my website/photos and my similar msn, i got your number and this will be reported to the police, u jus wait for the polilce to come knocking on your door

Bro. What happened ? :think:

it came to my notice that tat is a faker/scammer going around using my website and photos conning alot girls lately

we had been trying to lure him out , but to no avail and more and more ppl had been complaining to me and complaining about me

so in here, i want to apologise to those girls had been affected by this case, if possible help me by compiling the conversation and send to my email. Sorry and thanks

let me play with him. i wanna kick his ****. i shall become a sexy model and scam him for a while.

let me play with him. i wanna kick his ****. i shall become a sexy model and scam him for a while.

and if i managed to get an appointment with him i'll let u know:thumbsup:

Hey..

Don't worry bro, I've faced with tons of such nonsense (direct or indirectly)..
There will be ways to stop this joker from doing all these stuff..

Good luck & all the best in exposing him! :D

oh gosh
hope he get caught bro! keep us updated ! :thumbsup:

thanks bro, since he can act as me, i shall invite u to act as girl to go play with him, he might be reading this, so that faker out there, wan play, lets play big

been online for a day. scouting him out seems like no one though.

thanks bro, since he can act as me, i shall invite u to act as girl to go play with him, he might be reading this, so that faker out there, wan play, lets play big

by now he would have switched msn accounts, i think

none of these people will use their real hotmail accounts la

Ohh... Unfortunate. Sorry to hear about this. Model organisers, photographers and models get this. Sucks!