Fake iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
nanof1.jpg

nanof2.jpg

nanof3.jpg

Fake memory cards... now fake ipod.... very soon we will see a fake dslr :bsmilie:

http://www.macbidouille.com/news/2006-12-01/#13686

The dead giveaway are the on/off button & the vol.

At the pace China is keeping up with the cheong market, its a matter of time they do themselves in. There's only so much ppl can take where cheong products and their lifespan are concerned.

The dead giveaway are the on/off button & the vol.

At the pace China is keeping up with the cheong market, its a matter of time they do themselves in. There's only so much ppl can take where cheong products and their lifespan are concerned.
And the price is likely to be very low......another giveaway. If it is too good to be true, it is to good to be true........

HS

Well someone did post in CS about a fake Ferrari a while ago. Even the Chinese military didn't know they bought a whole fleet of cheong army trucks!

fake pro photographers, bababababababababa...

tmr fake sick to get MC too haha.

What's next? Fake submarines, aircraft carriers, bombs?
Fake DSLRS, PCs, Laptops?

;(
Well, u pay the price for what u get.

Yes, they can get it all cheong. Cheong cars, cheong iPod, cheong Ferrari, cheong SLR, cheong clothes, cheong shoes....

QA wise, we know that originals outlive cheong stuff even though both have their limited lifespans.

If fake sell as fake, then maybe not so bad, but fake one try to pass off as real one, that one call counterfeit, quite dangerous. I know there are some counterfeit aircraft spare parts. Imagine you take the plane and the landing gear is cheong one, once hard landing only, liao liao ......

Japan started with this strategy before becoming world's no. 1 producers. years ago people disgusted with anything made in japan. Now.. anything made in Japan is considered good :D

Japan started with this strategy before becoming world's no. 1 producers. years ago people disgusted with anything made in japan. Now.. anything made in Japan is considered good :D
someone got good memory :thumbsup:

Bringing the topic back to photography.. isn't it the same? Many newbies imitate how the pros shoot, try to reproduce their works and start off from there to develop their own style and skills. :bsmilie:

If fake sell as fake, then maybe not so bad, but fake one try to pass off as real one, that one call counterfeit, quite dangerous. I know there are some counterfeit aircraft spare parts. Imagine you take the plane and the landing gear is cheong one, once hard landing only, liao liao ......

oh boy. what is this world coming to ? :think:

I don't think it's right to say that Japanese consumer products started this way i.e. selling fakes. Post-war Japanese products were synonymous with poor quality and although they did not sell fakes, most of their products were copied and improved on western technology and they were sold under their own brands. I remember sitting in Japanese saloon car (either Toyota or Datsun) in the early 60s and the car sounded more like motorboat.

I dont think it will stay long.

my OC got 1 4BG nano as the 1st prize for the lucky draw during her year end dinner. i found it strange that it saes made in china.

so isit really a fake product or the assembly of the product has been outsourced to china? :dunno:

I don't think it's right to say that Japanese consumer products started this way i.e. selling fakes. Post-war Japanese products were synonymous with poor quality and although they did not sell fakes, most of their products were copied and improved on western technology and they were sold under their own brands. I remember sitting in Japanese saloon car (either Toyota or Datsun) in the early 60s and the car sounded more like motorboat.

As the joke goes

The Americans invent something on day 1 and before they can announce to the world their discovery, the Russians would steal it and proudly declare the Soviet Motherland and her sons and daughters had invented it. Then on day 3, the Japanese would announce that they have improved on it.

Was in Beijing 2 weeks ago.

Went to Yaxiu shopping mall and was offered a 4GB IPOD nano clone for about SGD75....

Status
Not open for further replies.