Fake Frauts Ads on Clubsnap today???

HeavensDimension

Feb 24, 2007

click on for bigger pictures.

Today is kinda werid when i visit clubsnap "Werid Ads keep popping out in top, claiming that one is the lucky winner or 888,888 lucky visitor...

ARGH... from my experiences, these ads on occurs on improper websites and i believe its 100% frauts.

This is my 1st time seening such frauts ads on clubsnap!!

Can anyone verify this issues?

i am also one of the 888,888 lucky visitor... :bsmilie: how many 888,888 visitor is there :confused:

Those advertisement banners are displayed through remote advertisement servers run by third parties beyond the control of the Clubsnap administrators. :)

Basically Clubsnap administrators sells the banner spaces and the advertising entities controls automatically what is displayed within these banner spaces.

You guys so lucky ar....888,888 visitor.I never kena leh or maybe i am the 888,889 visitor:bsmilie:

I notice the browser (IE at work and Safari at home) side scroll bar also missing when I visit CS today. Need to refresh several times before it comes back. Not sure if it has something to do with the ad.

You guys so lucky ar....888,888 visitor.I never kena leh or maybe i am the 888,889 visitor:bsmilie:
Today I was 888,888 visitor a few times already. You have to wait longer................haha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: