Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

fWord

Jun 23, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
On a trip to the end of Punggol this weekend, I found little. Even the stray dogs that were once on the beach were all gone now. With the sun blazing overhead, even the anglers soon left.

But then I found this little plant growing between the boulders, and it showed me what Faith was all about:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21999155/

Comments and thoughts very much welcome. :) I'll be in camp the whole of next week, but I will reply when I return over the weekend.

Thanks for looking!

fisheye said:
Very clear and sharp shot, with an interesting concept. Nice.

Thanks so much for taking the time to view and comment. It's great that you enjoyed the idea behind the piece.

I like your pic! it draw my thinking that such a small plant can survival should harsh and remote enivornment but are we able to do the same in other part of the world.
i would crop away the foreground object, make it less distracting

cheers

yymun said:
I like your pic! it draw my thinking that such a small plant can survival should harsh and remote enivornment but are we able to do the same in other part of the world.
i would crop away the foreground object, make it less distracting

cheers

Thank you so much, and a great suggestion too...I agree with you that it is somewhat distracting to have that blurred object in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.