Faith ; Classical amore

Status
Not open for further replies.

_fAITH

Oct 6, 2005
Hello folks ! , ;)

This is Faith , an experienced model in search of photographers who are interested of mine modeling service. For photoshoot ranges i does ; fashion , gothic , bridal , causal , storyline and many more !

For the rate of charging, its negotiable .You can just pm me or drop me a mail at pianist_ndy@yahoo.com for more info or enquires

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

.jpg

Wendy.jpg

Thanks am , same for yours picture too ;p

Upz for both Faith and Amelia. :)

Redstone : Thank you brother , smile

Rayblade : Thank thanks too ! ;p

frostyIntrepid :Yesyes, thanku & all the best to your shoots too ;)

Venom81 :Thanks for the support venom :D

Rayblade : Okay , I have already clear my inbox , you can pm me now :)

The #2 pic is good, I like the way of lights was handled. Uppzzz for Faith.

E500 : Grin , The credit goes to the phtgr: kenneth as well ! ;) which help to make the picture a dolce one.

Upzzz for u! Good luck.

Ken

Kenzi ; ;) thanks , best of luck in your own shooting as well too !

Hi Faith,

It has been a long time. I hope you are doing well, and getting modeling work. You have potential (a compliment I told you long ago and I don't regret giving) but the road is still a long one to take. Persevere with enthusiasm and creativity, set yourself apart, and you should find the "Holy Grail".

Thumbs up for you.

I still like the first image of you. It makes you look mature, and it's very captivating. Of course, credit should also go to the photographer.

You have a very lovely skin tone, among other things.. :thumbsup: for you ;)

_fAITH said:
Hello folks ! , ;)

This is Faith , an experienced model in search of photographers who are interested of mine modeling service. For photoshoot ranges i does ; fashion , gothic , bridal , causal , storyline and many more !

For the rate of charging, its negotiable .You can just pm me or drop me a mail at pianist_ndy@yahoo.com for more info or enquires

]

Status
Not open for further replies.