Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallywannabe

May 15, 2007
Hi All,

First timer at a Forum here

heard that there will be a road show or something at the end of this month
Anyone know the location and date???

Wanted to get a 400D Kit but is there other Kit set for beginner other then 400D??

You must be referring to PC show. Got Nikon D40x and Pentax K100D. I think Olympus have the E330 and E500 also.

ok noted by any chance you know the date

really no point getting cameras as these PC shows or fairs.. because quite often the booths are by the manufacturer themselves, so the prices are close to RRP pricing.

you are better off sourcing for a deal from one of the popular camera shops like john 316, AP photo, cathay MS color. ive never found a deal at these fairs that wasnt better than what i could get outside.

Thanks alot guys.
You all are really helpful

really no point getting cameras as these PC shows or fairs.. because quite often the booths are by the manufacturer themselves, so the prices are close to RRP pricing.

you are better off sourcing for a deal from one of the popular camera shops like john 316, AP photo, cathay MS color. ive never found a deal at these fairs that wasnt better than what i could get outside.

Totally agree.
And they will give you freebies which are worthless.
Better get from the shops jdredd has mentioned. you can't go wrong with them.

Actually from what i read on all the thread out there looks like there is alot of option i still can see see look look.Canon Sony Nikon.
Sony A100 looks like a good choice also

I go to the PC show for only 2 reasons,

cheap RAM
cheap CF cards.

Yes I agree as well, better yet buy from the mentioned shops during the IT Show, they will surely try to out-do IT Show Package price, I suggest John 3:16

Status
Not open for further replies.