Fader ND from Hong Kong

ongmy

Jan 6, 2010
AMK
Hi everyone...anyone knows if the shops in HK sell the Fader ND? Like Tin Cheung or Man Shing... I was looking to get one from eugenep in the mass sales section. but it takes around 2 weeks to delivered. Any help would be appreciated..

Hi everyone...anyone knows if the shops in HK sell the Fader ND? Like Tin Cheung or Man Shing... I was looking to get one from eugenep in the mass sales section. but it takes around 2 weeks to delivered. Any help would be appreciated..

Go to Ap Liu street... I know the shop I normally go to sell it... but unfortunately, I don't know the name of the shop. Just walk around and ask.

Thanks so much for the info...will head down to apliu when im there...

Tin Cheung has extensive filter selection but I think the cheapest place to buy filter in HK is 新三共 @ 尖沙咀彌敦道 50 號金域假日酒店 G19 地鋪 Shop G19, Golden Mile Holiday Inn Shopping Arcade, 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon

I think eugenep has certain sizes in stock right now if you hurry.

@jaegersing - thanks man...msged eugenep to ask.
@CS TAN - resident cs hk guru...will go down to TST to browse around....thank you so much...

Take note that there are many fake fader ND filters. Lightcraft is the brand to go for fader ND filters and of cos there are the more expensive ones.

Not sure if the mass sellers in CS are selling replica or the original ones. Anyone using this filter can comment.

There is no fake Fader ND. Its all the same from the same OEM factory. Just that LCW ask them to Brand it on the side. The first batch of LCW has no branding and packaging at all.

Slowly they introduce the brown box packaging with their brand on it. Now they include the front cap because other brands are adding it to the package. I got a few customers who bought the LCW version and bought the OEM one and find no different in the quality. It is just the small branding L.C.W and their own repackaging that is the different.

if i m not wrong the OEM has the new 86mm size faster than them when it was released.

Last edited:
There is no fake Fader ND. Its all the same from the same OEM factory. Just that LCW ask them to Brand it on the side. The first batch of LCW has no branding and packaging at all.

Slowly they introduce the brown box packaging with their brand on it. Now they include the front cap because other brands are adding it to the package. I got a few customers who bought the LCW version and bought the OEM one and find no different in the quality. It is just the small branding L.C.W and their own repackaging that is the different.

if i m not wrong the OEM has the new 86mm size faster than them when it was released.

Thank you for the clarification.