Facets of Lee - The NY Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttl007

Dec 21, 2004
Just sharing the pictures of my recent shoot with this NY model. I see stars in her looks.

DSC_0006a.JPG

DSC_0082a.JPG

I like #1 - she has a unique look. Don't like the expression in #2 though.

ttl007 said:
DSC_0196a.JPG

DSC_0183a.JPG

If you like what you see here, you can find more of her images in my CS Gallery:

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/16102

Like the composition, and the timing is good. Perhaps can use a shorter telephoto lens will help in the perspective better as I think its slightly compressed. Let me go see the rest :)

Thanks to Modelinn and Gooseberry for your comments.

Posting one more image, with desaturated post processing:

DSC_0293a1.JPG

DSC_0293a1.JPG
[/QUOTE]

This one is FANTASTIC!!! ;p

Thanks, Nemo and Modelinn. Yes, she resembles a bit of Sharon Stone, as well as Brooke Shields, from certain angles. I also see some flashes of Nicole Kidman and Liv Tyler in her. With such star qualities, perhaps one day she will be famous, and the images sought after.

Posting 2 more images from my CS gallery, the first which I quite like but did not win much viewership, and the second which secured surprisingly better attention:

DSC_0163a.JPG

DSC_0263a.JPG

ttl007 said:
Thanks, Nemo and Modelinn. Yes, she resembles a bit of Sharon Stone, as well as Brooke Shields, from certain angles. I also see some flashes of Nicole Kidman and Liv Tyler in her. With such star qualities, perhaps one day she will be famous, and the images sought after.

Posting 2 more images from my CS gallery, the first which I quite like but did not win much viewership, and the second which secured surprisingly better attention:

DSC_0163a.JPG

DSC_0263a.JPG

Maybe its bcos the cropping for the 1st shot, when viewed small, looks a little bit weird. Second one looks more enticing thats y:p

nice man! getting better all the time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.