Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah bloody hell ... say me lah!

hor hor!!!

hahaha...yesterdays new paper got this girl write say she shocked to find her dad joined facebook and added her and her sis as friends :sweatsm: she upset and made her dad quit

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

no lor, still got ortega, but actually maybe ortega is damn young, can't tell how old he is from his facebook profile picture.. horribly underexposed :bsmilie:

rofl.. bully dad until like that
next time when she's 40 then her children make her quit facebook :bsmilie:
报应!

no lor, still got ortega, but actually maybe ortega is damn young, can't tell how old he is from his facebook profile picture.. horribly underexposed :bsmilie:

报应!

but the dad still holding on to the chequebook... its more important than being on the facebook...

but the dad still holding on to the chequebook... its more important than being on the facebook...

:bsmilie:

if you're xmm can use your xmm powers and find another daddy what

WITH BIGGER CHEQUE BOOK

there are so many xmm fans out there!

Not really mah ... if u miscue now ... just hafta wait 9 months and next year facebook will still be around ;p

eh miscue mean shoot aim the wrong place...

he should be so lucky to hit the black ball then congrats to him lah... then wait for either ADragon or APhoenix... :bsmilie:

???

so many ortega on face book, which one is me?

报应!

better not let my kids know i'm on facebook :bsmilie:

i'm in Facebook too and in the CS group.

Status
Not open for further replies.