FA50mm f1.4

If you are talking about the 49mm china made black round hood, yes you can :)

Thanks for your speedy reply! so that means I should screw the hood infront for the filter? can you guide me which filter should i buy?

Thanks for your speedy reply! so that means I should screw the hood infront for the filter? can you guide me which filter should i buy?

I think most filters will do

IMGP6377.JPG

IMGP6374.JPG

Actually, with a hood, you don't really need a filter. If you really need to get one, just buy a good one like you mention earlier, B+W.

Hi All

Is it ok to place uv or cpl filter after the lens hood?

Typically you will put it before the lens hood. I have my collapsible rubber hood screwed on top of my filter which is screwed on top of my FA50. There is still 49mm threads at the end of my hood for more filters or for the lens cap.

Typically you will put it before the lens hood. I have my collapsible rubber hood screwed on top of my filter which is screwed on top of my FA50. There is still 49mm threads at the end of my hood for more filters or for the lens cap.

Thanks! I tot of buying only a 52mm CPL filter to share with my other lens but can only put after the hood. Dono will it bring down the picture sharpness.