FA 31mm F1.8

gustavtey84

May 2, 2010
Hi all just marry my 1st princess from Funan today. Feel too excited and like to share with you guys here^^

Last edited:
Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it. :)

Just bought a da15 limited myself last week.
Totally know how u felt bro.
The build is sweeeet.

Itchy fingers, tried the fa77 as well. Im hooooked. :bsmilie:

Yes!!:)

haha yup thks bro. fa77 is my next target but I am prepare to eat bread this month...lol

Last edited:
Hi all just marry my 1st princess from Funan today. Feel too excited and like to share with you guys here^^

sweet silver goodness! Congrats!
Can you PM me the price? thanks :thumbsup:

One down, two more to go :D

PentaxFA_LE_Lenses_w_Cases_s.jpg

Congrats btw :)

thks bro! next target is FA77mm...but dunno when only ahahahaa

Oh no... silver version!
i think i just jizzed in my pants~

price?

Congrats! I also bought this lens one week before you and I am still very excited about it.
Already using it like mad. haha.
Too bad I can't continue with the other princesses.

Wohor~congrat to u too!!

Frank,

What's the difference between FA and DA ltd lenses?

FA limiteds lenses got three:FA31, FA43 and FA77. They were made in the film days, but they work great on digital SLR too.

DA limited lenses got five:DA15, DA21, DA35 macro, DA40, DA70. They were made for digital SLR cameras, but the DA70 works fine on film camras too, but not the others. (DA40 works, but not as well. The rest would have dark/black corners).

Quality wise, the FA limiteds are slightly better built than the DA limiteds. Optically can't compare 'cause they are all in different focal length.

I've had them all, but only keeping the three silver FA limiteds now.

FA limiteds lenses got three:FA31, FA43 and FA77. They were made in the film days, but they work great on digital SLR too.

DA limited lenses got five:DA15, DA21, DA35 macro, DA40, DA70. They were made for digital SLR cameras, but the DA70 works fine on film camras too, but not the others. (DA40 works, but not as well. The rest would have dark/black corners).

Quality wise, the FA limiteds are slightly better built than the DA limiteds. Optically can't compare 'cause they are all in different focal length.

I've had them all, but only keeping the three silver FA limiteds now.

Thanks. So it's like Canon's EF and EF-S and Nikon's Fx and Dx lenses. FA can be used on "full frame" whereas DA is more for APS-C. Apart from built, what about IQ on current range of DSLRs, like the K5, which is in my scope right now.

Thanks. So it's like Canon's EF and EF-S and Nikon's Fx and Dx lenses. FA can be used on "full frame" whereas DA is more for APS-C. Apart from built, what about IQ on current range of DSLRs, like the K5, which is in my scope right now.
You can try checking out those users' review at pentaxforum.
Many prefer the three FA Limiteds as they are the so-called "pixie dust" lenses.

Wonder when will i be able to get my hands on them.. sighz.

You can try checking out those users' review at pentaxforum.
Many prefer the three FA Limiteds as they are the so-called "pixie dust" lenses.

Wonder when will i be able to get my hands on them.. sighz.
Get the zeiss ZKs. Seriously a notch over the FA limiteds - slightly cheaper too. <:

Unfortunately ZK's are manual focus only...