F16 Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

superfly

Feb 12, 2006
Jurong West
F16.jpg

woah... nice... i presume in boon lay?... that's the flight path for the landing...

You're right, it's near boon lay area and my block of flats is right in the landing flight path. Can see all kinds of military planes... and the F16s are the loudest.

You're right, it's near boon lay area and my block of flats is right in the landing flight path. Can see all kinds of military planes... and the F16s are the loudest.

yah... they'll come in rather close...

beautiful, i was thinking about the asian aerospace show next year, i keep thinking of the nice shots of aeroplanes i can get!

beautiful, i was thinking about the asian aerospace show next year, i keep thinking of the nice shots of aeroplanes i can get!

yah... me too... if possible, may hope to fly to hong kong for the AA07 this year...

nice! :thumbsup: I see this often too. would really like to shoot one of those helicopters too. :)

Nice picture of F16, Share one F15 with you guys captured at last year air show at Changi.

F15_0.jpg

If the A4SU were still around, they will be even louder.

any E-2Cs ?? haha ;p

very clear pics...
nice composition on the 1st pic
good job

valice :
Used to see the A4SUs but not recently. Yah, they are noisy little fellas as well.

ShiNn :
E-2Cs, yes of course! But not very often I see them. To photograph the planes flying past, I would have to camp at my window for a long time cos I don't know what or when will be flying past.

Harper :
No worries about hijacking my thread. Should rename this thread to plane-spotting. Haha!

newman01 :
Thanks for the comment.

valice :
Used to see the A4SUs but not recently. Yah, they are noisy little fellas as well.

ShiNn :
E-2Cs, yes of course! But not very often I see them. To photograph the planes flying past, I would have to camp at my window for a long time cos I don't know what or when will be flying past.

Harper :
No worries about hijacking my thread. Should rename this thread to plane-spotting. Haha!

newman01 :
Thanks for the comment.

haha... thanks... :)

btw, don't think we'll be able to see the A4SU as its been replaced by the "new" f16s... and they are either in storage or scrapped...

the e2cs will be rather hard as there's only four to try and spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.