F1, which ticket did you get?

Which ticket did you get?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentxq49

Jun 1, 2009
Out of the 11 tickets you got, which did you get? I got the connaught tickets ;p

i didnt get any seats but got this pass for all areas to walk-around...

given by my dad's client...

and the norm walkabout you can buy is quite limited,

so little areas you can go...

at least the pass i have can access area 1 & 2.

no option for "Not interested"?

How come so good? Walkabout ticket but can access all zones?

Or is it paddock club?

no, paddock gives you even access to the makan and watching area,

and paddock cannot walkaround.

this is a ferrari general staff pass.

a client working in malboro gave it to him.

each of the competing makes of f1 have a number of tickets to give out to sponsors and clients.

So good.

Staff pass likely you can access the paddock area, plus you should be free to roam around the zones because you have an staff pass. -UNLESS its clearly stated on the pass e.g No access to pit and paddock.

I brought from this guy who sell a walkabout for friday ticket at $25.

What a steal!
Actually i jus go there to see how is it about.

I have 1% interests on F1. means 99% not interested.

And i jus want the ticket. :)!

Remember to bring earplugs! Esp when you are 5-15m near the track when F1 cars are running.

I planing to go see those headphones that they are selling along the streets there. Gona be useful since im planing to go on all 3 days, if they are cheap. ;p

I am looking for a free ticket but never able to find.

So good.

Staff pass likely you can access the paddock area, plus you should be free to roam around the zones because you have an staff pass. -UNLESS its clearly stated on the pass e.g No access to pit and paddock.

mine has, this is exactly same one as last year...

we met up at pan pacific, and the malboro personnel were there checking your name and handing you the passes, and a welcome pack if you're off to the paddock.

i was like the last few to be given out, most were mainly ang mohs, and some west indians, which were guest to ferrari... all wearing red also... didn't see any other F1 fans there NOT wearing the prancing horse shirt.

the passes denotes ferrari at the back, and strap is pink in colour which states F1 but not singapore grand prix.

and despite being a car fanatic along with my dad and uncle,

i have utterly low interest in F1 and find it pointless going there year after year.

if i had no free passes, i wouldn't even pay to go.

i'm going only because i get them free, so no harm going.

it's either you watch in the paddock, where you get access to the entire race, and a glimpse of the cars when they pass you,

or i'll watch it at home where i can see the entire race, and in the comfort of my home.

i don't really enjoy just watching the car pass, and not be able to catch the excitement of the rest of the turns and parts of the race (esp some grandstand seats which do not provide live feed of the race)

I planing to go see those headphones that they are selling along the streets there. Gona be useful since im planing to go on all 3 days, if they are cheap. ;p

Bro, those headphone ear muffs you are talking about is those with team colors right? They are not cheap. At least $80-100. Alot of things at the circuit park is super inflated pricing.

mine has, this is exactly same one as last year...

we met up at pan pacific, and the malboro personnel were there checking your name and handing you the passes, and a welcome pack if you're off to the paddock.

i was like the last few to be given out, most were mainly ang mohs, and some west indians, which were guest to ferrari... all wearing red also... didn't see any other F1 fans there NOT wearing the prancing horse shirt.

the passes denotes ferrari at the back, and strap is pink in colour which states F1 but not singapore grand prix.

i see. lucky you.

Bro, those headphone ear muffs you are talking about is those with team colors right? They are not cheap. At least $80-100. Alot of things at the circuit park is super inflated pricing.

:bigeyes: Ouch man! Time to check ebay.

i got the ticket to view from the comfort of my home ;)

i got the ticket to view from the comfort of my home ;)

But sometimes sweat abit also not bad ma.. Although you pay to sweat, go deaf by the 130 dB sounds, get respiratory problems with the unburnt fuel smells when the cars pass you... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.