F1 track in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
http://www.singeo.com.sg/?p=98
grandprixmap.jpg

this will be the very first time hotel occupants would like to request for the lowest floor possible.:bsmilie:

can imagine the view from swissotel.+ 600mm zoom.
seeerrrwwwweeeetttt!:heart: :thumbsup:

Looks like a pretty fast track to me. May need to add a couple of chiccane to slow down the cars.

if i get my directions right, they will be flooring past the former supreme court chicane?
oh how i love that corner.:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

bet my last dime that F1 will come. must look for bank sponsor to get those exclusive passes to see the cars up close!!!

I can't wait for the computer games to adopt the Singapore track. Always fantasized driving like a mad fool in Singapore. How I wish they had Grand Theft Auto Singapore.

Where do you think the pit straight is going to be? The riverfront stretch or the padang stretch? Shucks.. I really can't wait for this event... ;p

I can't wait for the computer games to adopt the Singapore track. Always fantasized driving like a mad fool in Singapore. How I wish they had Grand Theft Auto Singapore.
F1 2008? ;p

Ok... I will try a test run on the track late tonight to get a feel of it...:bsmilie:

BC:cool:

Where do you think the pit straight is going to be? The riverfront stretch or the padang stretch? Shucks.. I really can't wait for this event... ;p

iirc, i read its near to ritz calton..

best is at suntec underground cp, then drivers can go take toilet break, and have a good view of the fountain of wealth.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Agree!!! Singapore police and SAF comes hunting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.