F1 sepand bus that carry the drivers in my school

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
I just found out that the bus that carry the drivers for a victory lap is in my school!!!COMFIRM GOT F1 SEPANG PARKING STICKER AT THE WINDSHIELD

I just found out that the bus that carry the drivers for a victory lap is in my school!!!COMFIRM GOT F1 SEPANG PARKING STICKER AT THE WINDSHIELD

So? What u want to do or want us to do?

Crash your school:dunno:

Why you never go and ask the driver for autograph since you sound so excited...

psst...go smell the seats and see if you recognize any of the drivers. :bsmilie:

really lame... sg bus go malaysia to ferry drivers? malaysia all the bus cannot use ar? besides that, sg bus can drive around malaysia?

It's a mercedes bus not the cheena 1 after the f1 then I saw.I was also Asking myself msia got so much bus must use singapore bus

so what if the sticker is there? anyone also can stick one on any vehicle and claimed that the vehicle has been to sepang before?

the sticker is I'm refering is not the car body I forgot what is it called it's the one at the windshield like here u put ur season parking ticket those kind

the sticker is I'm refering is not the car body I forgot what is it called it's the one at the windshield like here u put ur season parking ticket those kind

why not try to take a picture of it and show it to us? let us judge if that was a sg or msia bus, or perhaps the bus is in your school to promote f1?

It's not a decal it's the one you put at the windshield the kind of sticker you use for season parking and the body of the bus is covered with decals too.

this was a picture during drivers' parade in Sepang on 5th/April/2009. so, was this the bus you saw in school?

Image243.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.