F1 seminar.

Attended the 2008 and 2009 versions (conducted by Paul Henri Cahier). It will be interesting to hear from Keith & Mark Sutton this year!

Thanks bro for sharing but working on that day sia.. haiz..

Sutton's and PHC's styles are quite different so for those who attended the previous PHC seminars, this would be quite interesting. Won't be in town then or even to catch the race.... so have fun!

Any idea on the focal length restriction for the grand prix? I remembered 2009 was up to 300mm only.

Who is going?? Mayb can gather then go sian to go alone lol no frends interested

How to get to the Rock Auditorium? Is it near the cinema?

How to get to the Rock Auditorium? Is it near the cinema?

It is near the cinema.

So how did you gentlemen like it?

I saw the 70-300L IS in action

It is near the cinema.

So how did you gentlemen like it?

I saw the 70-300L IS in action

Overall, it was a gd sharing experience from Mark and Keith Sutton.. From their times during the film era which I was not even born yet to the present, it was quite an opener on their way of archiving their pictures..

Overall, it was a gd sharing experience from Mark and Keith Sutton.. From their times during the film era which I was not even born yet to the present, it was quite an opener on their way of archiving their pictures..

Great! I got a photo with Mark! :D I got some ideas about this weekend and I hope to be able to execute it! :D

so wanna buy the fish eye zoom lens and the 70-300 ii

so wanna buy the fish eye zoom lens and the 70-300 ii

I saw the 70-300L IS but they didnt have the 8-15 Fisheye. :(