F1 Rocks Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope dun tink so, i remember reading on the website sth like 'Photography or video recording is not allowed at this event'

refer to admission rules on sistic website

ADMISSION RULES
Free admission for infant in arms. Patrons aged 1 year old and above must purchase ticket for admission.

* No Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event !

Hmm.. but this link says you can bring camera:

http://www.f1rocks.com/news/item-59/

GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR F1 ROCKS?
22nd September 2009

We’ve taken care of getting some of the world’s best bands to head over to Singapore for F1 Rocks™ Singapore with LG, but if heading to Fort Canning Park this week please be sure to bring some or all of the following items to ensure you have the best time possible…

Battery operated fan – keep your cool amongst 10,000 music fans with your personal air conditioning unit.

Camera – you never know who you might see and what they might be doing.

Cash – there’s no ATM in Fort Canning Park and paying for a bottle of water with a credit card might be tricky.

Cell phone – you try finding your friends when surrounded by 10,000 people!

Glam Garments – stunning outfits are great for catching the eye of guy holding the backstage velvet rope.

Sunglasses – great for keeping the sun out of your eyes and making you look super glamorous on global TV.

Sensible footwear – yes, we sound like your mother but you’ll thank us on Monday.

Water – Be sure to stock up on water when you arrive on site. With a line-up this hot, you’re going to need it.

Waterproofs – great music – check, great location – check, great weather – let’s hope so.

Whistle – for when you’ve lost your voice and you can’t scream anymore.

Oh yeah, and don’t forget your tickets…

Last edited:
Hmm.. but this link says you can bring camera:

http://www.f1rocks.com/news/item-59/

GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR F1 ROCKS?
22nd September 2009

We’ve taken care of getting some of the world’s best bands to head over to Singapore for F1 Rocks™ Singapore with LG, but if heading to Fort Canning Park this week please be sure to bring some or all of the following items to ensure you have the best time possible…

Battery operated fan – keep your cool amongst 10,000 music fans with your personal air conditioning unit.

Camera – you never know who you might see and what they might be doing.

Cash – there’s no ATM in Fort Canning Park and paying for a bottle of water with a credit card might be tricky.

Cell phone – you try finding your friends when surrounded by 10,000 people!

Glam Garments – stunning outfits are great for catching the eye of guy holding the backstage velvet rope.

Sunglasses – great for keeping the sun out of your eyes and making you look super glamorous on global TV.

Sensible footwear – yes, we sound like your mother but you’ll thank us on Monday.

Water – Be sure to stock up on water when you arrive on site. With a line-up this hot, you’re going to need it.

Waterproofs – great music – check, great location – check, great weather – let’s hope so.

Whistle – for when you’ve lost your voice and you can’t scream anymore.

Oh yeah, and don’t forget your tickets…

I think only you can take photos of you and your friends. But you cant take the pictures of the band or recording of their musics....

bring a good quality PnS lah. Bring DSLR... wait rain, you got nowhere to run and hide.

bring a good quality PnS lah. Bring DSLR... wait rain, you got nowhere to run and hide.

agreed, DSLR is too bulky.

pns is small, compact and can keep in pocket,

and even in concerts you still see flashes everywhere so it doesn't matter...

Just want to clarify, F1 Rocks are different from those programme i see on the singaporegp website suchs as DJ. Tattoo at Esplanade Park Stage, Vanessa Fernandez, Strange Fruit at Padang ???

May i say that Sistic tickets all say no photog, but i have never had any problems bringing my DSLR + my 70-300mm vr lens in anywhere.

Anyone who has extra 2 tickets for F1 Rock Night Concert this Saturday, 26 September 2009 ?

Please sms me at 91354672 (before Friday afternoon)

Don't send private mesage because I don't have internet access anytime

Thank you :)

Anyone who has extra 2 tickets for F1 Rock Night Concert this Saturday, 26 September 2009 ?

Please sms me at 91354672 (before Friday afternoon)

Don't send private mesage because I don't have internet access anytime

Thank you :)

LOL wth this is not a place to what, buy and sell something lololol :sweat:

Should have brought my DSLR last nite.. I spotted 20+ people with DSLRs..

Try to hide inside the bagpack lor.
If not, compact will do? :)

Go ahead bring your camera/s...
I regreted not to bring mine.

i think the question is - were there any checks, and if so how strict?

some other event security let small slrs with kit lens past, but big big ones with many lenses not so good ...

i brought my dslr in!
and macdonalds too.

there was checks, you have to open your bag and the guard will look into your bag.
no water, no food.
but with my big backpack, i managed to smuggle in macs and dslr.

Try to hide inside the bagpack lor.
If not, compact will do? :)

There will be checks on the bags but you can bring cam in. They are actually checking for drinks/food?? Cos inside they sell some drinks/snacks

Status
Not open for further replies.