F1 Powerboat Fever!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rncw

Oct 26, 2002
Singapore / Japan / China
We may not have the F1 Car racing in Singapore.... but we do have the F1 POWERBOAT !!!!

POWERBOAT FEVER is set to hit Singapore in a big way this coming weekend.

UIM F1 POWERBOAT CHAMPIONSHIP VISITS TOWN FOR THE GRAND PRIX OF SINGAPORE - 18 & 19 September 2004, Marina Bay

time to shoot shoot shoot!!! :D :D :D

Got race queens ... the models may be selected this coming thursday at wisma atria at indochine from 7pm ....... :)

I'll be there. By the way from last yr's experience, what focal length is ideal for the crafts for close up? Cause don't want to lug all the lenses along under the sun.

I am a prime shooter BTW.

Jeff said:
I'll be there. By the way from last yr's experience, what focal length is ideal for the crafts for close up? Cause don't want to lug all the lenses along under the sun.

200-300mm should be good enuff

Today Streats, on page 7 put it as "FHM girl next door" contest.
12 semi-finalist get chance to be race queen for a day. representing
teams at the Grand Prix 2004 held at Marina Bay Promenade.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Got race queens ... the models may be selected this coming thursday at wisma atria at indochine from 7pm ....... :)

Knight... Don't mind me saying but your shots for 2003 seems a bit soft? What lens you using or is it because you use a high ISO? :embrass:

nemesis32 said:
Knight... Don't mind me saying but your shots for 2003 seems a bit soft? What lens you using or is it because you use a high ISO? :embrass:

You are right man .. lens Tokina 24-200mm argh .... :embrass:

This year I bet will be very very different with my top gears ... :bsmilie:

U going ?

Wahh I'm working leh :cry:
Maybe take leave :D

The area in front of Fullerton 1 and Esplanade Bridge, Esplande (sama sama SFF) shd be free access to public right? :)

2100 said:
The area in front of Fullerton 1 and Esplanade Bridge, Esplande (sama sama SFF) shd be free access to public right? :)

Fullerton 1 and Esplanade Bridge, Esplande, think should be free for all to access, same like SFF. which i think are pretty good locations too...

rncw said:
Fullerton 1 and Esplanade Bridge, Esplande, think should be free for all to access, same like SFF. which i think are pretty good locations too...

Guess must go early to book as usual.....

I'll probably be going to one of the free locations, being the cheapo i am :D Likely i'll just be going down for the main race on Sunday afternoon.
Anyone joining me?

KNIGHT ONG said:
You are right man .. lens Tokina 24-200mm argh .... :embrass:

This year I bet will be very very different with my top gears ... :bsmilie:

U going ?

Not likely to go as only back in SG on friday night and need to shift some stuffs to my new place. In any case, You will deifinitely do much better with your top gear and your 'lagi top skill'!! :bsmilie:

Jeff said:

I recommend zoom, as you'll not have time to be able to change lens. Zoom enable to you frame the boats better. Me bringing a 80-200 + 1.4x TC. In digital, it is 168-420mm - covers single boat and several boats as well. Can shoot the race queens as well.

I love prime too, but big, big problem to compose for this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.