F1 no more

Here in Tulsa we usually host a PGA golf tourney every few years. The go go girls love this because of the big bucks. We have many stripper clubs with full nudity. Prostitution however is ILLEGAL. Welcome to the bible belt. You can buy an AK47 with a 50 round drum but you best not pay for sex. And then they wonder why there are so many rapists and freaky folks. And locker room talk by our leaders. hehe

Alas we stray OT...

For the record...I have been married 18 years..happily and monogamously. I used to have two dancers and a few streetwalkers living with me once upon a time but that is a whole other story and not much to talk about really. I call it the fun girl days but it was sort of sad in retrospect. :)

Last edited:
.....I used to have two dancers and a few streetwalkers living with me once upon a time but that is a whole other story and not much to talk about really. I call it the fun girl days but it was sort of sad in retrospect. :)

When are you going to publish a fully illustrated book about it? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
When are you going to publish a fully illustrated book about it? :bsmilie:

Had my hands full of other things besides a camera at the time...

Those girls were always going around naked in the house...not always fun when my mom would show up...lol

They would have loved a F1 get together I bet...

Last edited:
Watch your behaviour, change to a better .
If not our next younger gen would be 10 times worst than you.
Respect everything on earth n correct yourself.

Nico retires. Hopefully F1 will not be less exciting without. I love him duelling with hamilton but hate if either crash due to that.
Good that he timed it when he's at the top to leave a legacy. I believe he knew that he might not get another chance next year. Hamilton really make it much more difficult to race against.

Who can be better than your parents , Nicole?