Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hello everyone,

This weekend is F1 weekend again.

Looks like the McLarens are flexing their muscles at the first practice session today. Hope that their pace continues and will end up winning the Italian GP. :)

Canew said:
Hello everyone,

This weekend is F1 weekend again.

Looks like the McLarens are flexing their muscles at the first practice session today. Hope that their pace continues and will end up winning the Italian GP. :)

:sticktong Forza Ferrari! :sticktong

afbug said:
:sticktong Forza Ferrari! :sticktong

i think that would take a miracle :sticktong :sticktong

Yeah, ferrari is not doing well this year...guess the two main driver is kimi vs alonso again...

looking forward to see v8s in action next year no more v10 :sweat:

Hope the ICE man wins again. :cool:

But Alonzo with 24 points clear & 5 race remaining, Kimi must win & hope that Alonzo fail to be within the top 8.

Yes, although Alonso is very far ahead in terms of points, I am still hoping that a miracle will happen. But his bad luck seems to dog him, like today's qualifying when he was dockde 10 positions for an engine change (although he was the fastest). :confused:

Hope that things will work out fine tomorrow. :D

Gentlemen,

The race is about to start soon. So, "START YOUR ENGINES!" :D

GO Kimi GO!
GO Juan Pablo GO!
GO McLaren GO!

It's really a boring race, It's like a 20 car locomotive today. Overtaking is minimal but good ones though :sweat:

Guess luck wasn't on Kimi side. He was fast but just not lucky enough. Engine change, left rear tyre problem + a spin just sums it all up.

I found the race to be exciting - bitter sweet victory for McLaren. But honestly, I think the World Championship for 2006 will be Fernando Alonso. :cry:

What's left to fight for now is only the Constructor's Championship. :embrass:

Canew said:
I found the race to be exciting - bitter sweet victory for McLaren. But honestly, I think the World Championship for 2006 will be Fernando Alonso. :cry:

What's left to fight for now is only the Constructor's Championship. :embrass:

2005 lor....unless u got crystal ball, in which case we should all bet to get more $$$ :embrass:

Oh thanks burger, yes, it is supposed to be 2005 Championship. :bsmilie: Thanks for pointing it out!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.