F1 in SG confirmed for 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fwah held in the night ! :bigeyes:

shiok man. Go Go Ferrari. Keke

Gona be very interesting ..... first ever night F1 race.
Now that schumi's gone, Ferrari's not gona be winning any races for a while.

*Gasp!* :bigeyes: But still not firm yet. waaaaaaa....... die liao, will go broke after buying the merchandise and tickets! :bsmilie:

Bernie, show him the money, anything can happen!

BTW, F1 fans, the new cars are out and there are some quite radical changes in terms of team colours.

Racequeens? :bsmilie:

Racequeens? :bsmilie:

Dun think they will fly in those nihon and ang moh race queens rite?? sg race queens :thumbsd:

But anyway..really hope that F1 can really happen in Singapore..we shall all know the results by April..

Wonder which track will get booted out next year to accommodate the SG leg...

The track that can't afford lor. :bsmilie: Anyway, I think the race calander will be extended.

I am waiting with bated breath for motogp to come to singapore. :)

This is indeed great news. :thumbsup:

However, I don't know whether it can be a street race like Monaco.
Can you imagine the uproar if roads are closed for 3-4 days ?
People reacted so violently when roads were closed for half a day during Stanchart Marathon ...

Maybe they will build a circuit around Sentosa :think:

Gona be very interesting ..... first ever night F1 race.
Now that schumi's gone, Ferrari's not gona be winning any races for a while.

Bro,
Maybe I am putting my foot in my mouth :bsmilie: , but looks like Massa is doing pretty well. He can't be a Schumi but do note that he had the best times in Bahrain. Testing is one thing, qualifying is another and driving on race day is yet another thing.
I am betting on Ferrari and Heidi. Boo to Alonso :sticktong :bsmilie:

ok...
Back to the topic of F1 in Singapore...

SSS virus again, finally we are on par with neighbouring country who already hav F1.... mayb org one shooters outing, when the car comes, we shoot;p

yeh! SG race queens!! yeah!!! :cheergal:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

First night race in F1. Cool... but what happens if one of the drivers buang?

First night race in F1. Cool... but what happens if one of the drivers buang?

U obviously have not been watching F1. In almost every race, got someone buang. :bsmilie:

A F1 car is much safer than a normal CV car. Dun worry!

*Gasp!* :bigeyes: But still not firm yet. waaaaaaa....... die liao, will go broke after buying the merchandise and tickets! :bsmilie:

Bernie, show him the money, anything can happen!

BTW, F1 fans, the new cars are out and there are some quite radical changes in terms of team colours.
I think the idea of a night race which is right smack in the timeslot of European races appeals to him! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.