F1 - Belgian GP @ Spa. (11 Sep.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hello all,

F1 weekend again. The Silver Arrows looks poised to challange Renault for the 2005 Constructors Championship. (especially when Fisichella dropped him another 10 places for an engine change)

3 hours to go...

burger

Aug 6, 2005
CCK
Canew said:
Hello all,

F1 weekend again. The Silver Arrows looks poised to challange Renault for the 2005 Constructors Championship. (especially when Fisichella dropped him another 10 places for an engine change)

3 hours to go...
erm...since the 4th or 5th race, they have been challenging as they have the fastest car. reliability on the other hand has not been their strongest point :think: :think:

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
I agree. That is their downfall this season. Hope that they will re-solve this reliability problem so that they may challange the Driver's Champoinship next year, or they will loose Kimi to another team. (Ferrari?)

Flyingpig

Aug 12, 2004
Singapore
1HR30mins before race! Aww i'm going catch today race no matter what tho i only have starhub cable tv. Well well..it's not surpise to see alonso clinch the World champion title. Basically for me, i'm supporting more on Ferrari and Mclaren...Way to go! :)

Flyingpig

Aug 12, 2004
Singapore
Somemore the rain is approaching Belgium.. Gosh better pray for good weather if not we'll see the cars are spinning around the track! :bsmilie:

Dec 8, 2004
Taipei
Flyingpig said:
Somemore the rain is approaching Belgium.. Gosh better pray for good weather if not we'll see the cars are spinning around the track! :bsmilie:
One hour to go and....

Spa Weather :dunno:

Looks like we may be in for some excitement. :sweat:

FilliniF

Mar 31, 2005
It's been some time since it rained during a race... so I'm hoping for rain (preferably not so heavy that they cancel the race)... :)

Dec 8, 2004
Taipei
Canew said:
TV visuals in already. SPA looks wet!

How will the weather affect the race???

I can practically see Shumi licking his lips with anticipation...:bsmilie:

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Heard over the TV that one of the teams predicted that rain will come half an hour into the race.

Presently, the temperature has dropped 6 degrees as compared to the flag off and the humidity has climbed to 91%.

Rain coming...

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
One Renault off the race track.

Toyota of Shumacher Jr. is harrying Juan Pablo who I think is waiting for the pit window to change his tyre to dry ones.

ycchen

May 10, 2005
Giving Kimi some support, hope he finishes and wins this race,

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
This is a nice race :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Helbreath

Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
So unlucky for Montoya...... McLaren also need every championship points to be in contention for constructors' title.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Aaarrrrggghhhhh,

When can McLaren score a 1-2? Montoya seems to be always tangling with the back-markers. ;(

Thought that McLaren will lead the Contructors by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom