F

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuHendrabusa

Jan 17, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi all,
Anyone has purchasing experiences from www.focalprice.com before?

Are they reliable?

Thanks! :)

PS: Sorry for the thread title, I think I accidentally pressed the tab button when typing FocalPrice...

Last edited:
Focalprice.com is registered under xinnet.com :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Oh no, i was still thinking it would be a gd alternative to dealextreme. Luckily i looked here.

but they are able to cancel the orders and refund u the money , so dun think its a fake , just bought a few items from them not a few days ago , so in 7 days ,we will know if its reliable .

I decided to test their service and ordered a flash diffuser from their site. The site lists their price in USD but some of the items can still be much cheaper even when you convert it back to SGD. I got my flash diffuser (a omni bounce) at slightly under $4, which i thought was a bargain. (Less heart pain if it was a scam too) By the way, they give free delivery to everywhere so yes, its about $4 including delivery. I don't know how they are going to earn a profit but that is the least of my concern for now.

The order was made on 28th and it was shipped on 30th. This, in my opinion was a bit too long. Considering they are a company based in HK, i was looking forward to a service and delivery that matches the pace of life there.

I received the delivery of the item today, 9th June 2009.

It came via airmail in a protective bubble wrap layered envelope. Their address was printed on the envelope. Not a shop front but a PO box. The omnibounce is from yong nuo but it looks sturdy enough.

But there is a problem. I ordered a diffuser for my 430 ex II but they gave me a 580 ex II.

This was the opportunity to test out their customer service. So i logged on to their site and engaged this "live help" function where i get to IM with their customer service officer real time. The person on the other side took time to understand the issue, and then got me to send some pictures to them to verify the problem. Pretty prompt i must say. Within 15 minutes, i was assured that they will be sending me a new omni bounce. (YEAH!)

If you are wondering what happens to the wrong delivery, well, they didn't say anything so i assume i get to keep it for my currently non-existence-maybe-in-the-future 580EXII.

Overall, i would say i am quite ok with their service. Of course, it would have been better if only they have gotten it right the first time round and processed the order faster. Definitely not for those who can't wait. Then again, if you are a student like me, you might just pick off some bargains from their site. :)

yup , i also got my goods promptly on 9 june . everything in good shape and as i said above, the refunded me my money after i cancelled my orders within 2 days .
good service , just a little slow in delivery.
should be reccomended for cheap filters and stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.