F.I.R. @ West Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Dear All,

Got some photos of F.I.R. @ West Mall yesterday evening. Comments please. The rest of the pics can be found here. By the way, any clubsnappers there yesterday?

Pic #1 - The Compere of the event, Lin Pei Fen
31817355.jpg

Pic #2 - Guitarist, Real
31817362.jpg

Pic #3 - Lead Vocal, Faye
31817365.jpg

Pic #4 - F.I.R., Faye, Ian (Producer) and Real
31817374.jpg

nice pictures!!! thanks for sharing...i was there at both events on sunday..going today again!

solid as a rock!!! I like the colour tone. Thanks for sharing your shots. Thanks once again.

Coolsmurf said:
nice pictures!!! thanks for sharing...i was there at both events on sunday..going today again!

Thanx for the compliment! :)

They have another event today? I thought F.I.R. already left Singapore.

F.I.R i think only return on thur..today tuesday they will be at NTU Auditorium for school concert

summerzz said:
F.I.R i think only return on thur..today tuesday they will be at NTU Auditorium for school concert

Oic. Thanx for the clarification. No tickets to the NTU concert, so cannot attend. :(

summerzz said:

They will be back for the Lianhe Zaobao Zpop concert on the 28th Aug.

nice shots! i recognise ya..ehh..nope..ya camera when i was there! LOL :D

Yesh.. Definately a parker fly. Too bad they don't sell 'em at music plaza anymore.. It's a really good guitar from what i've heard. :cool:

keil said:
nice shots! i recognise ya..ehh..nope..ya camera when i was there! LOL :D

Thanx!

You mean my camera so distinct that you didn't even recognise the man behind it? :bsmilie:

1st and 3rd pic focus was off. No offense but these are obviously juz snap shots to me.

Mystix said:
1st and 3rd pic focus was off. No offense but these are obviously juz snap shots to me.

Thanx for the comments Mystix. I'll bear that in mind when taking pics for my next event. Any tips to improve them?

Status
Not open for further replies.