F.e.a.r 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to buy just now .. but i prefer longer game story and not solo player character , like have team liddat. :think:
I see, but it's an awesome game, you should try it. Very nice. But the story kinda ends abrupt. Play it at night and you will have nightmare's. I had some, just watching the videos of the game play. Haha :bsmilie:

GMAN

Anyone got play this game? how is it ? I heard is scary.:eek:

Hair can stand scary when playing in a darkened room at night...

I've got the game...I've finished it once...now playing it again. Damn scary but fun.

Hair can stand scary when playing in a darkened room at night...

I've got the game...I've finished it once...now playing it again. Damn scary but fun.

ur Display Pic is just like the cover of the F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin box cover. :bsmilie:

i dont know if i shld buy anot. can play online one anot ? but when i watch the Gameplayer i dont know which one is ghost sia. i only see the person keep shooting at the white white object flying arnd. :bsmilie:

ur Display Pic is just like the cover of the F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin box cover. :bsmilie:

i dont know if i shld buy anot. can play online one anot ? but when i watch the Gameplayer i dont know which one is ghost sia. i only see the person keep shooting at the white white object flying arnd. :bsmilie:

Can play online but I've never tried (uses Steam http://www.steampowered.com).

The ghosts aren't as scary as *ahem* other "things"...shan't spoil it for you. It's definitely worth buying.

The white object is acutually a telepathic creature controlled by Alma. Quite a story to it. So play Fear1 first, then Fear2. If lazy to play Fear1, go read up the story and play Fear2. You won't regret it. Planning to get it soon for my xbox. Haha.

But the sudden enemy appearing freaks me out. Hate suprises. Haha.

GMAN

If you want multiplayer/online options, go play Left4Dead... haha. very fun, not creepy kind of scary once you're used to it.. :bsmilie:

Play at night, off the lights, and max the bass. Seriously, it's the sound that creeps me out. Turn off you speaker if it gets too extreme for you. :bsmilie:

fear 1 got 3 series , the serie 1 scarier than the other 2.

fear 2 have not try yet.

if you pay fear 2 with 1, you might not know what is going on....

Anyone got play this game? how is it ? I heard is scary.:eek:

fear 1 was not that scary la

depends on person though

i only remember i played for 9 hours, then my laptop sputtered and died :bsmilie: i cannot remember what the people at the repair centre told me, but i think motherboard cuied

This game is played on a PC or Game console? Because I would like to stay faaaaar from the TV when playing man.

Played it before. Nice but is scares you sometimes because if the game's sudden switch of music, flickering of lights, dead silence and sudden movement. It's a great game! best to play it with high quality headphones ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.