~ F ~ another F ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

desaintlights

May 28, 2008
an attempt, more of experimental type.... some DI... my objective is to stimulate viewers imagination and creativity cells ...

does this work ? please enlighten me... comments and critics are all welcome...

466689602_6pVN6-L-1.jpg

TQ all...

eerie. very eerie.

eerie. very eerie.

hi... i promise u another photo later. this is part of a series, I wanted to create something different. kinda sad it turned eerie.. :)

Haha you made me re-look @ the pic & saw it. But the person's smiling...

yes, she was smiling ... :) does the photo work for u my friend ?

hmmm... i can't see it... mind providing some aid? =)

Not something i'd wanna view in the middle of the night.... but then.. it's a creative concept to work on....

i think he did layering on 2 pictures, look for a girl in white inside.

moving to abstract.

hi.. sorry mod ya, please pardon my stupidity...

should i open another thread if i am going to post the next photos ? or can i continue to use this thread ? or i let u know when the next photo is posted up ?

#2... here's the second photo... perhaps let the photo does the talking before I tell my objective to have it done that way.

466929830_ggdr2-L.jpg

c & c welcome.

Last edited:
I didn't notice the girl till he mentioned it haha.
Very creative concept tho.

I didn't notice the girl till he mentioned it haha.
Very creative concept tho.

that's the thing ... seeing the photo before commenting or browse-though-it before commenting... that's the whole idea... it's kinda new, i am not sure if it works....

i mean, what if i have a whole series like that, would that be something like a good portrait ? since that we have seen lots of the normal portraits shot with normal technical-thingy, normal composition, DI, etc etc...

something out of the ordinary, i really hope that it will work as a portrait. well end up in abstract... :) (i think it didn't work)....

:dunno:

gosh! prettyugly wall

btw nice shots tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.