F*300mm f4.5 good deal

Isn't Desmond also selling this lens at a much lower price (albeit a little more wear)?
Its always best to get one that you can feel and touch. :)

I'd grab it if I didn't have one :)
The one I got from you is one of the best-condition I have seen so far. Though I seldom get to put it to actual use, I fondle it quite alot. Ha.

Btw, since we are posting quite a number of good deals recently, I think it may be worth while to have a good deal sticky? Or is it against the forums rule?

I'll grab it, if I can find time to shoot with the 300 ... i just don't use enough of it to justify the purchase. Haiz.

It's been there for quite some time without takers. Funny that Matsuiya store's copy went. I was the 4th or 5th in the history some 1 week plus ago. Ha.

Offer another price that the seller can't resist, then you'd have it ;)

I'll grab it, if I can find time to shoot with the 300 ... i just don't use enough of it to justify the purchase. Haiz.

ya hor!! all your lenses you never use, you sell to me. instead of enjoying the air-con in your cab, now they are enjoying in mine... :bsmilie:

ya hor!! all your lenses you never use, you sell to me. instead of enjoying the air-con in your cab, now they are enjoying in mine... :bsmilie:

Hahaha... used to have quite a bit of a pentax collection, but now I am down to the barebones. 1 UWA, 1 for Portraiture, 1 for Macro, 1 for occasional teles. Good enough for me. Can join most pentax meets!

Offer another price that the seller can't resist, then you'd have it ;)
Actually, on the contrary, he offered me a price which i sadly rejected. haiz.
OT: Would a zeiss (by cosina) 35mm f2 distagon be a good lens to buy?

this lens not cheap... 500 more can get the VT.... too close to FA31
It's around USD$800 plus shipping. I like it cos its MF. Ha funny right? it's still cheaper than the FA31 and considering that the plasticky FA35 is going for over USD500, i thot the zeiss is a good buy? Reviews seem positive too.

It's around USD$800 plus shipping. I like it cos its MF. Ha funny right? it's still cheaper than the FA31 and considering that the plasticky FA35 is going for over USD500, i thot the zeiss is a good buy? Reviews seem positive too.

Go for it, then you can do a comparison review for us ;p

Go for it, then you can do a comparison review for us ;p
Haha. Ok, but I need to prioritize. There's still my waited-very-long Gitzo 2541EX tripod/acratech GP-s ballhead and the K5 on my want-to-buy list. Ha. maybe K5 can wait. Lol... I may just pull the trigger for this zeiss. Looks very tempting.

Not really a good deal but some might be interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220656337633&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

if you are wondering, i was the 11th on the offer history... :bsmilie:

I think 1180 is a good number. whoever buys, buy with propserity in mind. something good is coming out from this purchase.:bsmilie::lovegrin: Buy lah... not many voigtlander macro owners here.

marcus

For the VT, I think the 2nd version may be on its way in (rumour monger me) ... so if you are already waiting to get 1 for the longest time, y not wait a little longer.

But I doubt the quality of the built will be as good as the 1st version.

For the VT, I think the 2nd version may be on its way in (rumour monger me) ... so if you are already waiting to get 1 for the longest time, y not wait a little longer.

But I doubt the quality of the built will be as good as the 1st version.

if the optical formula is the same and the price is reasonable, i'll still seriously consider it... :bsmilie:

i'll happily let Marcus swan me about the better build quality of his 1st version copy :D