Ezlink & Ez Reload

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
Can anyone shed some light on the application process? The more I read their FAQ, the more confused I get.

I have the new POSB card with the ezlink function activated, so do I just apply for ez reload only? I am getting the idea that I need to apply for auto top up first then apply for ez reload. So would my understanding be correct?

EZ-Reload is for auto top up of your ezlink card when the value goes to 0 or below.

I presume you meant POSB everyday card? Yes it is a ezlink card but do not have EZ-Reload. For auto top up via credit card, you can go to their website and apply for EZ-reload.

So I have my card activated to use an Ezlink card, all I have to do is to appy for EzReload?

So I have my card activated to use an Ezlink card, all I have to do is to appy for EzReload?

If I remember correctly, that what I did last time. I just apply for EZ-Reload from the website...but if you want to confirm, you can always call them up to ask...there a contact no to call..

Goto www.ezlink.com.sg and find the ezreload button. Click on it to apply.

After that, there's be email confirmation of the service with some activation code and instructions. Just to to any GTM to activate enter the code and activate the service.

yes.

if you have everyday card, please ensure that it is used to top up, you will get a rebate.

i choose a $50 top-up option because rebate is percentage based, and there is admin fee of $0.25 (i think?) for every top up. so instead of forking out the $0.25 fee, i get a rebate of $1, and the net gain is $0.75. :bsmilie: