EZ-link card for ERP too, what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
i think its a very convenient feature. at least the EZ-link card is more useful and easier to top up.

it's good idea, but how?

don't need IU any more? what if everyone in the car all have EZ-link cards, the deduct from which cards?

or install new type of IU? who pay?

if using new type of EZ-link card, so children cards can be use or not?

with the bad system of the ez link card always deducting wrongly, it would seem unwise to put it on the roads. :thumbsd:

with the bad system of the ez link card always deducting wrongly, it would seem unwise to put it on the roads. :thumbsd:

Yes tat's true. And with the need to install new machines, or readers....same thing again like the previous mrt card system...all waste. Money come from where? haaa

this one no safety net u know? :bsmilie:

Got deduct wrongly meh?

I thought the problem was lao ah kong go down bus forget to tap then pay max fee? =D :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

They cant make up their mind, can they? First they intro the Net-system, then they intor the EZ-link, then they intro the Cash-card, I am speculating that with the opening of next MRT Circle line there would be another newer & higher tech cashless payment system again.

Must get something to justify spending their budget right?
They be questioned (of budget allocated, is it really needed or can cut),
if they spend not up to allocated budget amount.

If budget not enough, overspent, raise prices lor. :bsmilie:

I think alot of 'big companies' allocate budget that way...correct me if wrong. :sweatsm:

well, i dun want stupid cashcards with stupid hideous expiry dates which robs away all the money when the time is up.;( it happened on mine.

well, i dun want stupid cashcards with stupid hideous expiry dates which robs away all the money when the time is up.;( it happened on mine.
do you know you can return the expired cash card via ATM machine? and all the balance plus $2 deposit will credit into your bank a/c, the best part is you still able to keep the old cash card for souvenir.

i think its a very convenient feature. at least the EZ-link card is more useful and easier to top up.

when the car breaks down can still use to take bus/mrt - useful yes

EZ-link card easier to top up? Why is that so?

there are ATMs everywhere, cash cards can be topped up at the ATMs you know

do you know you can return the expired cash card via ATM machine? and all the balance plus $2 deposit will credit into your bank a/c, the best part is you still able to keep the old cash card for souvenir.

well, .......................... no.:embrass: :bsmilie:

btw, can teach me how? i got 2 expired cards. any step by step info?

What?

still want
BPH074.jpg
?

go to the nearest ATM to find out yourself!!

Step by step info to top up expired Cashcards

1) Throw them from the highest place you can find in your neighbourhood, e.g. 21st storey
2) Then look for them, when you pick up confirm will have $20 inside right away
3) Then go and buy Toto hor, and buy for me too :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.