Eyes....


Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zhicha0

Guest
My first newbie macro
:p
 

Zplus

Senior Member
Mar 16, 2002
2,397
0
0
21
Some equitorial, tropical isle
Nice eyes! Who's is it?
I also have a friend who has nice eyes but she refuses to let me shoot hers... :)
 

Z

zhicha0

Guest
my gf's...
:)
Originally posted by Zplus
Nice eyes! Who's is it?
I also have a friend who has nice eyes but she refuses to let me shoot hers... :)
 

G

GenXBoi

Guest
your gf must be really beautiful... but only lose to my gf a bit lah

;p
 

M

Megadark

Guest
The shiny spot is a distraction.
 

Z

zhicha0

Guest
yah pic was taken after one whole day, den very oily,...
Hehe...
:p
 

revenant

New Member
Apr 8, 2002
1,101
0
0
35
collinyeo.blogspot.com
Originally posted by zhicha0
yah pic was taken after one whole day, den very oily,...
Hehe...
:p
Her eyes doesn't seems to be normal, she staring huh?

I'm curious to see her whole expression :D
 

Z

zhicha0

Guest
no lar, just asked her to open her eyes lor.. den i shoot..
Originally posted by revenant


Her eyes doesn't seems to be normal, she staring huh?

I'm curious to see her whole expression :D
 

Z

zhicha0

Guest
ive got another fren with the same name as mine... and we were classmates...
Hee...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.