Eyes On Asia Travel Photography Intermediate class 5th of Sept, supported by Canon

felix hug

Jun 24, 2007
Singapore
www.eyesonasia.net
Hi everyone,

We have fixed our next workshop dates in town.

WHEN: September 5th, 10am-3pm
WHERE: Lightedtitions, Tanjong Pagar District Park
WHAT: Travel Photography, Intermediate level
WHO: Travel and Photography Enthusiasts with a basic photography knowledge.

We serve coffee and snacks and yes, there is aircon :thumbsup:

Please sign up with Jamie. jamieboyd@eyesonasia.net we are looking forward to see you there.

btw. We are now on Facebook. Look for the Eyes on Asia pages. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eyes-On-Asia/80686742644

You will find the latest gossip, images and events ;p there and the chance to sign up on the lower left for our newsletter.

Felix

3069140277_fbb4023188_o.jpg

Some testimonials from our GETAWAY and Workshop participants:

Lee Turner, Finalist UNICEF Awards 2008
Quote:
"Within Felix's workshops, the world of travel becomes more than the sum of its many elements, and its unique power to inspire, they shed light on the many disciplines required to evolve one's passionate inspiration to professional aspiration. I left his workshop mindful of industry realities while motivated by Felix's insights which are uniquely tailored to each participant; they are designed to invite one to elevate their respective craft to go beyond mere snapshots and make their images truly sing."

Jean, Photojournalist & Mosaic Runner UP 2008
Quote:
"I took his Intermediate travel photography class and wished that it wasn't over so soon! Appreciate that he has zero airs.. no arrogance despite his achievements, especially when he's achieved so much! As a young freelance photojournalist, I treasure moments like this where I get to meet the man behind the pictures, listen to him speak, question, discuss and learn. Thanks for a wonderful workshop and I hope that there'll be much more!! "

Muha, Winner of the Maldivien Tourism Board Photography Competition 2007
Quote:
"To describe with few word, Felix Hug's Travel & Destination Photography is absolutely the best! Dazzling landscapes to lifestyle shots absolutely a treat see, chances are that you’ve come across some of his amazing photography. From the captivating ‘Yi Peng’ to the splendid ‘SilkAir’ series, Felix Hug hasn’t failed to amaze me .

It was undoubtably one of the most valuable opportunities for me to have travelled & perhaps clicked a few shots with Felix during his visit to the Maldives. Apart from the valuable moments, it was great to hang around with someone with a cool attitude & sense of humor.
Luckily when "Eyes on Asia" decided to start their own Travel Photography Workshops, it’s everyone's chance to learn some secrets to his world renowned photography.

Interested? Please drop Jamie jamieboyd@eyesonasia.net an email, if you like to reserve a spot

About Eyes On Asia & Felix

Eyes On Asia was founded in 2006 by Felix Hug (Director & Photographer) and Jamie Boyd (Director Representation/Production).
Unlike other photography teams, they make their living entirely within the world of travel imagery.

Over the past 3 years they established a network in the region visiting many destinations on assignments.

Awards: Felix is "Image of The Year Winner" at the AMERICAN PHOTO competition (New York), The "New York Photography Awards Winner" for the "Best Editorial Image of the Year", as well as the Travel Photography of The Year Awards (TPOTY London).

Felix has won first Prizes in big Photography Competitions in Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA.

Clients: Lonely Planet Books & Library, Banyan Tree Resorts, Universal Resorts (Maldives), Silk Air (Singapore Airlines), Asian Geographic.

Publications: Felix's images have been published in countless magazines and books around the globe including on the cover of National Geographic Traveler and Lonely Planet guide Thailand.

Some other publications include: The GEO magazines (GEO, GEO Saison, GEO International), Cosmopolitan, Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast, Destin Asia, Outdoor Photography (UK & US), American Photo and many more.

Exhibitions: Amongst other things his images were exhibited in London, Sydney and in the National Museum in Singapore[/QUOTE]