Eyes On Asia - Intermediate Workshop (Edition 8) 12 th of July "Travel Photography"

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix hug

Jun 24, 2007
Singapore
www.eyesonasia.net
2928191481_275f74f8cc_b.jpg

We are trying to keep up with your demand and have been increasing the frequency of the courses for now.

feel free to join our newly created fanpages on Facebook to stay up to date.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eyes-On-Asia/80686742644

"Leo's Espresso Bar" has proven to be a good location and they have great coffee. ;p

So, as always... a nicely, freshly brewed free coffee will be waiting for you.

The Hard facts:

Topic: Travel Photography (Content & Composition)
Portfolio & Image Critique with Tips & Tricks, Walk About, Maximize RAW, Q & A

Level: Intermediate (DSLR is compulsory)

When: 12th of July, 10.00 - 15.00, 5 hours with lunch break between classroom and "walk about".

Where: Meeting point, 125 Telok Ayer Street

Fee: 150 SGD

What to Bring: A set of your images (15 images preferred A4 or A3, or your portfolio; Travel Photography related, Hardcopies, no drives) & your Camera

The first 4 people signing up will receive a free book, valued 30 SGD from Lonely Planet.

"Travel Photography"

3069260873_b66f9d2df1_o.jpg

Some Testimonials:

Lee Turner, Finalist UNICEF Awards 2008

"Within Felix's workshops, the world of travel becomes more than the sum of its many elements, and its unique power to inspire, they shed light on the many disciplines required to evolve one's passionate inspiration to professional aspiration. I left his workshop mindful of industry realities while motivated by Felix's insights which are uniquely tailored to each participant; they are designed to invite one to elevate their respective craft to go beyond mere snapshots and make their images truly sing."

Jean, Photojournalist & Mosaic Runner UP 2008

"I took his Intermediate travel photography class and wished that it wasn't over so soon! Appreciate that he has zero airs.. no arrogance despite his achievements, especially when he's achieved so much! As a young freelance photojournalist, I treasure moments like this where I get to meet the man behind the pictures, listen to him speak, question, discuss and learn. Thanks for a wonderful workshop and I hope that there'll be much more!! "

Muha, Winner of the Maldivien Tourism Board Photography Competition 2007

"To describe with few word, Felix Hug's Travel & Destination Photography is absolutely the best! Dazzling landscapes to lifestyle shots absolutely a treat see, chances are that you’ve come across some of his amazing photography. From the captivating ‘Yi Peng’ to the splendid ‘silkwind’ series, Felix Hug hasn’t failed to amaze me .

It was undoubtably one of the most valuable opportunities for me to have travelled & perhaps clicked a few shots with Felix during his visit to the Maldives. Apart from the valuable moments, it was great to hang around with someone with a cool attitude & sense of humor.
Luckily when "Eyes on Asia" decided to start their own Travel Photography Workshops, it’s everyone's chance to learn some secrets to his world renowned photography."

Here you will find the "Flyer" with additional info.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/3069140277_242225f26d_o.jpg

Reservations: 1st come first serve through email, min. 6 pax, max 12 pax

Interested? Please drop Jamie jamieboyd@eyesonasia.net an email if you like to reserve a spot

About Eyes On Asia & Felix
We believe that positive images can change the way we look at things.
Eyes On Asia was founded in 2006 by Felix Hug (Director & Photographer) and Jamie Boyd (Representation/Production).

Unlike other photography teams, they make their living entirely within the world of travel imagery.

Felix is a current Winner at the AMERICAN PHOTO competition (New York), the "New York Photography Awards" as well as the Travel Photography of The Year Awards (London).

The Awards mean a lot to me, as my name shows up amongst Photographers of World Rank I and the images are seen by millions of people. It gives me the chance to spread and share my love for travel and the diversity of the world we live in.

Felix has won first Prizes in big Photography Competitions in Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA.

Some of our clients include: Lonely Planet, Banyan Tree Resorts and Silk Air (Singapore Airlines), Abercrombie & Kent.

Images have been published in countless magazines around the globe including:National Geographic Traveler,the GEO magazine (Germany), Cosmopolitan (Germany), Travel & Leisure, Conde Nast, Asian Geographic, Destin Asia, Outdoor Photography (UK & US), American Photo and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.