Eyebag touch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
I search for eyebag and got nothing....so can someone help on the CS2 workflow to touch up eyebag? Thanks!!

I use a soft clone tool to gently stroke off the eye bag...

Use the patch tool to draw a selection over the eyebag, drag the selection to a clean patch of skin, then finish the touch up with the healing tool.

Use the patch tool to draw a selection over the eyebag, drag the selection to a clean patch of skin, then finish the touch up with the healing tool.
I'm using the same method here... Fast and efficient... :thumbsup: But do take note that this may coz the eyes (in overall) to look unnatural if not properly done... :nono:

Hi all, thanks for the tips. I have tried them out and the out come is as follow....how is it? Ok? Please give me your frank comment, I need to print it out. Thanks!:)

291935721_e24f261df4.jpg

To me, the outline around the eyes was removed making it look somewhat puffy.

Hi all, thanks for the tips. I have tried them out and the out come is as follow....how is it? Ok? Please give me your frank comment, I need to print it out. Thanks!:)

291935721_e24f261df4.jpg

You have removed too much of the bag. What you need to do is to duplicate the layer of the face, than work on the top layer removing all the wrinkles and lines, than reduce the opacity of the top layer revealing just a tinge of the bottom layer to add some realism ..

Bro..watch the eye lashes on the lower part of the eye..how come no eye lashes one? DI mistake? or izzit like tat originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.