Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
020926_small.jpg

wau.... this is nikon 5700 if i am not wrong? :dunno:

Originally posted by chenwei
wau.... this is nikon 5700 if i am not wrong? :dunno:

Erm, i would like to draw your attention to the part of your previous post.... "....if i am not wrong?"

Question is, what if you are? :D :devil:

But anyhows, for all intents and purposes, it isn't the Nikon 5700. ;)

Make another guess? :)

Hmm.. I dunno.. never see him before.. but nvm.. let me make a lucky guess...

Is it... Tomshen from china using Canon D60 with battery grip using 70-200 f/2.8 Sigma Lens?

I just guessing.. is that right? *act innocent*

:devil:

Or was it 50-500?

Well, it's definitely a Sigma telephoto zoom, from the petal hood and the DOF. I would guess the 70-200mm, perhaps taken in a mirror from a couple of metres away and heavily cropped, since the minimum focusing distance is not that small.

haha guys, think harder!!!!!

:rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce:

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Erm, i would like to draw your attention to the part of your previous post.... "....if i am not wrong?"

Question is, what if you are? :D :devil:

But anyhows, for all intents and purposes, it isn't the Nikon 5700.

Make another guess? :)
hahaa... sounds like i am fool :embrass: pls, forgive my ignorance :D

Tom, how much did you paid for that baby? 20mm?

Good price. Any more sample shots? Interested to get a super wide soon. Thinking of 13-35/15/20. Not too sure which one to get. Sigma super wide looks promising.

Originally posted by Klause
Good price. Any more sample shots? Interested to get a super wide soon. Thinking of 13-35/15/20. Not too sure which one to get. Sigma super wide looks promising.
er... depends on what u need. There is no 13-35 anyway. 15mm is normally a fisheye. 20mm just nice, go and get it...

Sample? Do a search and u will find many from Streetshooter etc's posts. I dun have many shots from this lens until the recent wedding shots. I prefer telephoto lens more:)

Status
Not open for further replies.