eye piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtm78

Feb 7, 2009
folks,

i have a 350d and a D60 canon but i lost both the eye piece.. where can i get replacement for them and how much is that?

pls advice

folks,

i have a 350d and a D60 canon but i lost both the eye piece.. where can i get replacement for them and how much is that?

pls advice

have you tried calling NSC and CSC to find out the replacement price?

and i believe you can check the numbers from website!

Op at SLS also has 3rd party ones. Call ahead to check for stocks.

BTW, it will keep on falling off if you don't secure it.

I gave up on the idea of using one, and found that life is actually more convenient now (and worry free!).

I gave up on the idea of using one, and found that life is actually more convenient now (and worry free!).

what is SLS?

i know what you mean... but it doesnt feel shiok la... like my camera is incomplete... hahaha...

Yup.. OP carries, i bought from them before until i dropped mine as well.. :bsmilie:

SLS = Sim Lim Square

oh... thanks... :D

Yup.. OP carries, i bought from them before until i dropped mine as well.. :bsmilie:

you have any idea the price? small accessories like this, prices can varies a lot.. hahaha...

Canon D60 :) - very early type .. but still Canon.

yeah.. i like the way it fits on my hand.. haha.. my 350d is a bit too small.. ;)

Last edited:
yeah.. i like the way it fits on my hand.. haha.. my 350d is a bit too small.. ;)
With a battery grip it's perfect for me :) Without .. yeah .. one finger in 'empty air' when holding.

folks, i just called up canon. they dont produce D60 eye cup anymore... know any other place?

what is OP at sim lim sq?

Status
Not open for further replies.