Eye e city book release soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laughingstation

Jan 23, 2004
Hi everyone, i wonder if the new edition of eye e city book is going to be out soon? anyone frm eye e city organising committe here?

i'm eagerly waiting to see if my shots made it to the book.

eikin said:
there'll probably be more news around July to August, be patient :)
dude, your info realiable? sorry i dun meant to doubt... budden so other ppl said it's june... tt's why i was asking ard...
thx for e info... i will be patient....
wanna see if mine make it thru e selection also;)

hi everyone,

the exhibition will begin on 1/7/2006 for a month at the central lending library. the book launch and sharing session is scheduled on 8th july 2006.

an invitation will be sent to all participants by next week with more information. u will oso know by then if your shots have been chosen:)

Hi all

I am posting on behalf for Mr Lee the organier for Eye the City.

Exhibition Date: 1 July to 31 July 2006

Book Launch: 8 July 2006

Talk by Mr Lee: 29 July 2006

I will posted the located of the place on a later dates.

If you need anymore information, pls let me know.

Thank You
Nicholas Wee

wah... exhibition that soon? sweet!:thumbsup:

The exhibition and all Eye e City events will be held at the Central Lending Library at Victoria Street (Basement 1)

• The book launch cum sharing session on 8th Jul 2006 is at 2:30pm
  • Mr Lee Tiah Khee's talk on 29th Jul 2006 is at 3pm

Please direct all enquiries to eyeecity@yahoo.com

Hope 2 c u all on both dates!

Their email on if you got selected has gone out. Just got my confirmation of acceptance yesterday - who else got in this year ?

ellery said:
Their email on if you got selected has gone out. Just got my confirmation of acceptance yesterday - who else got in this year ?
i think i got e email also:think:

you mean to say that the email sent out indicates that your picture has been selected? my fren received the mail but he mentioned nothing was said about being selected. just information about the exhibition.

mohgui said:
you mean to say that the email sent out indicates that your picture has been selected? my fren received the mail but he mentioned nothing was said about being selected. just information about the exhibition.
The team from eye e city sent out two emails if i'm not wrong.
One abt the exhibition n book release n another abt your photo being selected blah blah blah

hope it helps:D

Mine is in as well, but the email quite sketchy no idea how many photos per photog selected but for sure only 100 photos make it to print.

Lord_Angelus said:
I think it is one per photograher
hmmm can go there on 1st july to check out which one got in ;)
anw, who will be going for e book launch?

laughingstation said:
hmmm can go there on 1st july to check out which one got in ;)
anw, who will be going for e book launch?

I saw the last year book, mostly it is 1 photo from each of the 100 photograhers.

May be will pop by and see

Status
Not open for further replies.