Eye e City 2007 Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done guys, there is a 50% increase in total number of participants who come back to submit their work.:thumbsup:

remember to go to bed early the night before your preliminary selection day this coming weekend ok.:)

A sincere thanks to all participants! Eye é City 2007 has a very positive record of more than 200 registered participants and an increase in film users, with a good mix of first timers and regulars.

For digital users, we would advise you to look through the images at home these few days and shortlist a few favourite shots in mind. This would speed up the selection process with the facilitators. Please be punctual.

After selection, each participant will be given a fresh sheet of paper to refine their thoughts on the shots selected. This would help us during the judging, publication and exhibition process.

For participants who have missed the submission, you can still submit and do the selection this weekend. However priority will be given to participants who had selected their allocated time slot.

The photo essay one i know. Cos i was told to only submit 3 pics as i'm not taking part in the challenge.

Same here was confused at first later then i realise the challenge is for this year n only begin this year!

For the challenge, there is no limitation of the no of enteries n picts for us to submit right?:dunno:

Same here was confused at first later then i realise the challenge is for this year n only begin this year!

For the challenge, there is no limitation of the no of enteries n picts for us to submit right?:dunno:

Should be have limit lah.

For Eye Challenge, participants can submit a set of photo essay of 4 to 12 frames, taken anytime during 2007, with at least one frame captured on 31 Dec.

Selected works from Eye Challenge will be presented outside of the Final 100.

For Eye Challenge, participants can submit a set of photo essay of 4 to 12 frames, taken anytime during 2007, with at least one frame captured on 31 Dec.

Selected works from Eye Challenge will be presented outside of the Final 100.

How about any limitation on the no of set?

Sorry i m new what do u mean by outside Final 100?:think:

How about any limitation on the no of set?

Sorry i m new what do u mean by outside Final 100?:think:

There's no limitation of sets for Eye Challenge.

As for the Final 100, these are the images taken under the flagship 'A Visual Account of the Last 24 Hours of 2007'.

regarding the previous posts i've read that i still could submit on the selections this weekend.

do i still submit a maximum limit of 36 pictures this time round or i have to just pick out 3 to post just like the others who are going to be there to pick their best 3?:think:

regarding the previous posts i've read that i still could submit on the selections this weekend.

do i still submit a maximum limit of 36 pictures this time round or i have to just pick out 3 to post just like the others who are going to be there to pick their best 3?:think:

Do submit a maximum of 36 shots so that you can still go through all the images with the facilitators. From the brief sharing session with the facilitators, there might be some other shots worth considering.

gentle reminder, guys, go to bed early and remember to set 2 alarm clock ok:bsmilie:.

hi guys, we have uploaded some snap shots taken during the submission and preliminary selection to

http://eyeecity.multiply.com

go check out if you have been captured by us:D.

We have finished another round of public activities with a successful crop of newbies to Eye e City, and a great big bang to the start of 2008.

Appreciation to all participants and volunteers, facilitators and organisers, sponsers and supporters, family and friends, are in order. A Big Hug to all involved and we hope you have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of Eye e City and the EyeMovement.

In the course of running the event, from publicity to hosting, from first encounters during Registration Night to almost friends by Preliminary Selection Weekend, we are sure everyone has gone through a variety of experience and learning.

We are always delighted to hear from you, our participants and supporters. If you wish to air your views here, do drop us a few lines, be they complaints or compliments, so we can keep improving our events and activities for the future.

All the best to everyone, a good start to the new year 2008, and keep your "Eyes" peeled on your favourite subjects for Eye Challenge 2008, and sail through the year with "Fl-eye-ing" colours!

Organising Committee, Eye e City 2007:D

Thanks to Dennis and gang for the really well-organized and enjoyable event. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.