Eye e City 2007 Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I mean shoot in colour, use the built in function to change into B&W and not shoot in B&W directly. Is this accepted?

That's fine too. We will be sending all the images (both digital and B&W film) to a photo lab for processing and save each participant's submission onto a CD Rom with index print. This is to ensure B&W consistency during judging, publication and exhibition.

thinking of signing up later.. as i dont have kakis, was thinking if anyone would want to do the roaming together with me on 31st? :D

btw, there will not be any editing through photoshop accepted i suppose?
only b/w or those formats which our cameras are able to do..

correct me if im wrong, thanks!

btw, there will not be any editing through photoshop accepted i suppose?
only b/w or those formats which our cameras are able to do..

correct me if im wrong, thanks!

Minimal adjustments in photoshop are allowed if it does not distort the nature of the images, eg. contrasts, levels etc. However, montages are not allowed.

I missed the registration for this event! I kept thinking registration is tomorrow.............. :confused:

for digital users, you can still register on the submission date (pls refer to my previous post for detail on submission).

so dont wait, go shoot now!!!! good luck and happy hunting!!!!;);)

it started to rain around 6pm on the registration day. lets hope 31st will be a fair day all through the night (i will be shooting the fireworks mah).

some past years photos were exhibited for the 1st timer to refer to. there was also a short briefing for those who wanted to know more about this event.

i was wondering how many will be using film in this digital age. to my surprise, some 30 rolls were snap up in the 1st hour, a total of 50 rolls were given out for this years eye e city. 3 loud cheers for the film users.

being a eye volunteer isnt easy, look at our data entry clerk, sweating even though it was a cool evening. but, i must say, it was fun.

wo,
wo yao,
wo yao ni,
wo yao ni de 'EYE', ni wei shen me hai bu guo lai!!!

guys, dont forget, today is the submission day.

10am - 1pm
bras brasah complex, 04-19 (next to the passenger lift that is next to the posb cash on line.)

argh .. nap overshot just woke up, nap overshot by an hr and its 12:48pm now :kok: couldnt make it for submission :confused:

zz.. overslept also..

argh .. nap overshot just woke up, nap overshot by an hr and its 12:48pm now :kok: couldnt make it for submission :confused:

i also overslept... then out my place about 12:55, drove until there reach carpark about 1+

then go up, heng ar, still got ppl still submitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.